• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is It Possible to have an "Anonymous Forum"?

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
Where people could come in anonymously and spam, discuss wrestling, and all other sorts of stuff, just to get a taste of the forums?

We could have a counter that names the posts as AnonymousPost1, AnonymousPost2, etc. And the counter could restart every day.

Discuss.

For example, they could get a taste of how the rules work, and how the forums go. We would have less spammers if this came to fruition. Less spammers = Less work for the mods.

And CM, I got this when I was Bar Room Banned, I didnt even know you had it.

How would that have less work for the mods? They would have to delete tons of posts that are anonymous. And banning wouldn't do anything.

Yeah less infractions because we don't know who posted it

foo

This is like asking a prostitute on the corner of a street for a sample fuck, now thats not gonna happen, and having a Anonymous Forum so people get a taste is a no, people should just sign up if they like the feel of the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back