• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coco Attempts to Get Sigged - Vol. 1/1 - A Prologue to Future Searches for Attention

If I remembered watching those guys in your sig, Tenta, I'd totally post in that section.

Do it. I just made a thread on whether we should view the Old School objectively, or with bias.

By the way, both of the arguers have valid points, but for the Hell of it, IDR, just get over this. At the end of the day, none of this really matters.

Do it. I just made a thread on whether we should view the Old School objectively, or with bias.

By the way, both of the arguers have valid points, but for the Hell of it, IDR, just get over this. At the end of the day, none of this really matters.

Already did, man. Job just laid a really annoying project on me, so the fact it needs to be finished by 5:30 took me away from this anyway. :)

You've got me there, too – then again, the going rate for being repped around here seems to be based on your ability to berate others, so in that vain, I'd imagine your a rich man, no?
Going off memory, at least half of my most recent rep was for a combination of WZCW predictions and defending Mysterio's title reign.

So yeah, berating others.

Of course if anyone would like to rep me for dragging you through the mud, I'd be more than happy to accept that gesture.

What conduct is that – defending myself from a personal slight against me that you've "cleverly" masked as some kind of harmless entry in a thread full of other "cleverly" disguised slights against various users? Yeah, you're right, next time I should just take that with a grain of salt instead of doing what normal people do when they're insulted – say something in return.
How street of you. My mistake for thinking I was dealing with adults who knows how to take criticism. I didn't realize pointing out real mediocrity was something people would take so seriosly.

Anyway, great job defending yourself. You've bent over backwards to make everything about me and my "clique" while doing nothing to justify your worth. Tip of that hat to you, kind sir.

Yeah, you're right – defending myself absolutely trumps the number of threads I post in the section I moderate that are driven to drive discussion. I guess I should just quit now, huh? :rolleyes:
They were poor defenses.

Also, a lot of coherent posting and an enthusiasm for defend one's point of view doesn't make you anything special. It's not meant to be an insult, even though you'll take it as one. You're simply not that good. Just the reality of things.

Didn't say you should quit, but I wouldn't mind such an outcome.

Sidious-- I mean, IDR, ruining a perfectly good thread by getting all bent out of shape.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+microcosm+mean

Hans-Landa.jpg

5 pounds in the S jar Sam.

In the future, if anyone wants to subtly suggest a poster is like Sidious, you need only seven words:

The force is strong in this one.

I considered pondering out loud if he could feel the hate flowing through him, but it just felt way too personal. I don't want to pry like that.

For the record, and I'm just sayin.... I was the first to compare him to Sid, with his "color by the lines" booking thing. Seemed a lot like that catchy "shareholders" catchphrase Sid was going for. All copyrights and mentions for royalties will here in forth go directly to me.....

And the Old School!!!

.... I'll stop that now

For the record, and I'm just sayin.... I was the first to compare him to Sid, with his "color by the lines" booking thing. Seemed a lot like that catchy "shareholders" catchphrase Sid was going for. All copyrights and mentions for royalties will here in forth go directly to me.....

And the Old School!!!

.... I'll stop that now

That's color by numbers, Tenta. Not color by the lines. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back