• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is it bad

brahma62

Occasional Pre-Show
ok so me and my gf just had this discussion about diet pills and how she thinks she needs them so bad. But the thing is, she doesnt need them at all and she wants the most powerful ones, the brand is called Venom. And i told her im not getting them for her because they could hurt her because of all the caffiene and the rest of the crap in there. She exploded on me and now shes pissed, am i wrong for hinking that? I dont think i am, i dont want her hurting herself at all because ive seen how bad diet pills can hurt a body.

ok so me and my gf just had this discussion about diet pills and how she thinks she needs them so bad. But the thing is, she doesnt need them at all and she wants the most powerful ones, the brand is called Venom. And i told her im not getting them for her because they could hurt her because of all the caffiene and the rest of the crap in there. She exploded on me and now shes pissed, am i wrong for hinking that? I dont think i am, i dont want her hurting herself at all because ive seen how bad diet pills can hurt a body.

I don't think it's not wrong. It's not your fault if you care about your girlfriends health, it makes you a better boyfriend. :thumbsup:

That's not wrong at all. Did you tell her you didn't think she needed them? It sounds like she's just low on confidence, and needs someone to help her realise that. Just compliment her a lot, and try and notice things liek her hair, new clothes etc.
She should also think it's nice that you care about her health and don't want to see her getting hurt. But once again that's probably just her lack of confidence.

Depends, is she fat? I'm guessing probably not. One thing I have learned about women is that the vast majority of them are completely insane. Some of my female friends who are damn good looking and skinny as hell complain about their weight and stuff.

I guess it depends on how much this bothers your girlfriend, if she is constantly worrying about it and it's making her really miserable the best thing might be to actually let her take the pills, but make her go through her doctors or something. It's probably either that or therapy, I know it sucks but for some women this is a genuine psychological problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back