• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.09.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 08/09/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cf0d16c416bc23392c2d3963bd4020b0_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPACT will feature three big
"Bound For Glory Series" matches as a preview to the specialty
bouts that will take place at the Pay-Per-View!

prev1.jpg

prev2.jpg

prev3.jpg

This past week, The Aces & 8s gang once again unleashed
chaos on IMPACT Wrestling, and the accusations flew as
Sting, Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode questioned whether
James Storm is behind the gang!

Will we get any answers this Thursday on SpikeTV - or just more
questions? Is Brooke Hogan next on their hit list? Will Sting find a
way to stop them?

Also, Thursday's broadcast will feature the final confrontation
between World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries and Bobby Roode
before their main event match at the "Hardcore Justice" event!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

f793464800f11aa5cefcd2c4dc52569c_L.jpg

[YOUTUBE]7wXDow6mg78[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the August 12th Hardcore Justice Pay-Per-View event continues!

Damn, why'd you do that Shattered? What is TWC, we have Brighthouse where I am at. If you got pissed at TWC you'd never want Brighthouse, ever.

I need a DVR, looks like some good matches for tonight. AJ and Kurt always put on a clinic. Pope vs RVD can be good, I am just not a huge RVD fan. Storm vs Bully is what I really want to see. I am a huge Bully Ray fan and was behind him before everyone else gave him a chance. I am glad everyone likes him, now. Storm is badass and I wish he was Aces and Eights. This shall be a great match.

Also, I keep reading that storm isn't as 'over' as he should be. Is this true? I ask because I am forced to watch on Youtube and my comp speakers are shitty.

Damn, why'd you do that Shattered? What is TWC, we have Brighthouse where I am at. If you got pissed at TWC you'd never want Brighthouse, ever.

I need a DVR, looks like some good matches for tonight. AJ and Kurt always put on a clinic. Pope vs RVD can be good, I am just not a huge RVD fan. Storm vs Bully is what I really want to see. I am a huge Bully Ray fan and was behind him before everyone else gave him a chance. I am glad everyone likes him, now. Storm is badass and I wish he was Aces and Eights. This shall be a great match.

Also, I keep reading that storm isn't as 'over' as he should be. Is this true? I ask because I am forced to watch on Youtube and my comp speakers are shitty.

TWC is Time Warner Cable. Had Brighthouse when I first got cable but the bills kept getting higher. Their internet is OK though. Anyways, Impact looks to have some good matches lined up for the BFG series. Looking forward to it.

I'm still undecided on the whole Bully Ray/Devon contract negotiation thing, hope they resign, they're both pretty well used in TNA, sure they'd make more money somewhere else, but doubt they'd get the light road schedule TNA offers in WWE or Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back