• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.26.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 07/26/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cf0d16c416bc23392c2d3963bd4020b0_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past week, The Aces and 8s gang unleashed a path of
destruction on IMPACT WRESTLING!

What will be the fallout on Thursday night?

Will the mysterious group continue to make IMPACT their personal warzone?

100c9dca03642d3643dbd8ed1039a858_L.jpg

Thursday's IMPACT will also feature the TNA debut of Chavo Guerrero!

The wrestling world will hear from Chavo for the first time!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Two HUGE "Bound For Glory Series" matches are scheduled for the
broadcast: AJ Styles vs. James Storm and Kurt Angle vs. Bully Ray

3.jpg

In Knockouts tag team action, Mickie James teams with Tara to
battle Gail Kim and Madison Rayne

New X Division Champion Zema Ion will defend his title on Thursday's IMPACT

Recent TNA Gut Check contestant Sam Shaw will get a second chance to
prove himself on Thursday, after he was attacked by The Aces & 8s gang
this past week

Also, Dixie Carter has promised a new authority figure will step in to fill the
void left by now injured Hulk Hogan. Who will it be?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

f793464800f11aa5cefcd2c4dc52569c_L.jpg

[YOUTUBE]mmuAPPEqK38[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the August 12th Hardcore Justice Pay-Per-View event continues!

Likely on delay tonight. Co-worker is having last day drinks to celebrate her new gig, so I may not be home in time for the 8PM start.

Not pumped for Chavo's debut, if he does something interesting that could change. BFG Series bouts look interesting, Angle and Ray is a good dynamic. I'm actually pretty stoked for the tag team match, Tara and Mickie James are two female in ring talents I get enjoyment from watching, Gail and Madison... not so much.

Excluding Raw 1000 and this coming Raw, lately I've been much more excited to watch Impact. The live shows definitely have a better feel, not to mention the actual product has been more entertaining.

I will say, however, that I'm sad I won't be seeing Velvet Sky anymore :sad:

This could be a great show. We might get to see see Joey Ryan and Chris Masters, get to see AJ Styles vs. James Storm, and new temporary GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back