• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.07.12

anybody got any preference on who they wanna see challenge gail for the belt? im hoping for velvet or tessmacher but id be good with rosita for a shock

I won't ruin my enjoyment of the show by going back and forth with JJ right now but if he really thinks the PPV model is thriving then he clearly has no idea what he is talking about.

I won't ruin my enjoyment of the show by going back and forth with JJ right now but if he really thinks the PPV model is thriving then he clearly has no idea what he is talking about.

And clearly you didn't read my last post about it and clearly you continue to be vague and never defend what you say. Honestly dude, I was hoping one day you'd turn the corner but that's not going to happen is it? I mean, I have fun with everyone else in here and you continue to bring your smug attitude. YOu say you enjoy the show but all you ever do is sit around and wait for something that can be referred to as critical and then "defend" TNA like some sort of internet avenger. It's tiresome man. Just enjoy the show and stop being so defensive about it. People are going to come in here and talk about what they like and don't like about the show. We all do it. Just relax and enjoy the show.

I can dig a Joe/Aries feud, but this is weeks late. I hate these last-minute PPV set ups.

Gotta hope this carries over for a while, with Ray still busy with Park. Joe is the perfect guy to take the title off him, too. Run a small injury angle, and then bring Aries back much higher in the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back