IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.10.12

Hey Sad Clowns, did you ever think he was surprised Daniels revealed it to everyone, not about what he revealed? Or realize that of course AJ is going to deny anything isn't perfect until he has no choice. PR 101.

yo can someone tell me what happened with madison earlier? i missed it

She was chatting with Kim backstage, asking about clothes she was trying on and mentioned something about how there's some "guy" she's seeing/likes and wanted to make sure she looked good for him.

Hey Sad Clowns, did you ever think he was surprised Daniels revealed it to everyone, not about what he revealed? Or realize that of course AJ is going to deny anything isn't perfect until he has no choice. PR 101.

Why would he be surprised that a guy that hates him and has tried to make him miserable for months now and has threatened to reveal the photos for a month now would actually reveal them?

Not having James Storm on television every week? Sucks.

Realizing that it can build to an epic, feel-good comeback surprise/swerve? Does not suck.

Not only is what you said not English, it's also grasping at straws. There was a continuity error. Shit happens. It's ok to admit it. Hey, WWE forgot that Punk is supposed to defend every week (unless the whole "Big Johnny is busy with Cena so he forgot" excuse flies). It's ok to admit that TNA fucks shit up dude. Just once I'd like to hear you say that something they do is less than perfect.

Have you heard her speak, man?

That's like trading lung cancer for pancreatic cancer. "Upgrade" is not the word I'd use.

but how much of it is just for tv purposes? besides i could get over the voice for her looks i mean come on madison is pretty hot shes no velvet sky or brooke tessmacher but shes still pretty hot.

speaking of sky and tessmacher...i cant decide whos got a hotter ass

but how much of it is just for tv purposes? besides i could get over the voice for her looks i mean come on madison is pretty hot shes no velvet sky or brooke tessmacher but shes still pretty hot.

speaking of sky and tessmacher...i cant decide whos got a hotter ass

Madison is much better looking than both Velvet and Tessmacher. Velvet is on the trashy side and Tessmacher's face isn't so great. Madison's face is much prettier than either of those two.

Reactions: IHW
i agree about brookes face but her TNA makes up for it as far as velvet i do not find her trashy i would do almost anything to get with her even for a night

i get the feeling this is the beginning of the end of joseph parks right here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back