• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

iMPACT Preview - 11/11/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobL15

World-Class Jobber.
- Jeff Hardy is STILL the TNA World Heavyweight Champion after beating "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan on Sunday night at the Pay-Per-View! It took multiple "Twist Of Hate" finishers from Hardy to beat Morgan, and perhaps even a bad call by the referee, but Hardy still has the gold! What will be the fallout on Thursday night?

- How will Morgan, Samoa Joe, The Pope and Rob Van Dam react to a night that was dominated by the members of Immortal and Fortune? Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and their alliance members will all appear on the broadcast, including still World Champion Jeff Hardy!

- Multi-time World Tag Team Champions Team 3D are calling it a career after losing to the Motor City Machine Guns on Sunday, and will appear on iMPACT to say their final goodbye to the fans! Don't miss what is sure to be an emotional moment in TNA Wrestling as Team 3D closes the book on a historic career in pro wrestling!

- Stevie Richards has challenged TV Champion AJ Styles of Fortune to face him on the broadcast! Will AJ Styles accept?

- Plus, news on the upcoming "Final Resolution" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, December 5.

Erm... Don't know what the point of this thread is? I'm pretty sure most people know TNA has a website and they could have checked themselves? ... Someone close this thread?

Your response is even more pointless. I'm pretty sure the mods can do their job without you.

There are actually a couple of interesting converation points from this preview. Maybe it was just for the sake of brevity, but I like that they've lumped Joe, Morgan, Pope, and RVD together. Maybe we're finally going to see the faces start to work together?

Also, you can pretty much bet your butt that Team 3D isn't retiring cleanly. Someone's going to interrupt, and I'm hoping it's Beer Money. They've been in the background lately with Fortune and I'd love to see them get some quality time again. I'm sure they'll come out during the retirement speech insulted that they weren't a part of the match last night.

As for Styles v. Richards, at least it looks like they're finally starting to live up to the "TV Title" gimmick and have it defended more. Heck, maybe something's going down that will get the belt off AJ so he can get involved in the World Title scene. I could see Morgan interfering to screw AJ out of his belt, setting those two up for a nice feud.

Sadly, I have to agree with Rasha that 3D will not go quietly into the night...

I had no idea about the Stevie Richards challenge. Is there even a chance in hell he wins? I mean, Immortal vs. Stevie Richards is what it essentially is... Hopefully they'll add the same stipulation from Turning Point that if Richards loses he's gone. EV2, or Team AARP as I like to call them, is taking up way too many roster spots on a roster that's already too filled. Not to mention they all suck.

Big surprise Hardy won... But at least it actually builds up even more his future feud with Anderson. Can't remember when he's gonna be back but it's not soon enough.

Curious to see what the bad ref call was. They made it sound like something was off on the match results on here, but it wasn't detailed enough to tell.

Sadly, I have to agree with Rasha that 3D will not go quietly into the night...

I had no idea about the Stevie Richards challenge. Is there even a chance in hell he wins? I mean, Immortal vs. Stevie Richards is what it essentially is... Hopefully they'll add the same stipulation from Turning Point that if Richards loses he's gone. EV2, or Team AARP as I like to call them, is taking up way too many roster spots on a roster that's already too filled. Not to mention they all suck.

Big surprise Hardy won... But at least it actually builds up even more his future feud with Anderson. Can't remember when he's gonna be back but it's not soon enough.

Curious to see what the bad ref call was. They made it sound like something was off on the match results on here, but it wasn't detailed enough to tell.

The "Bad Ref Call" was him insisting that Jeff kicked out of a 3-Count, when he actually didn't. But it was just a Jeff botch.

Rob, this type of thread belongs in the spam sections.

You aren't providing anyone anything to discuss — you're simply posting information TNA sends out each week.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back