• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Turning Point] *Matt Morgan* v. Jeff Hardy (c) [TNA World Heavyweight Championship]

Who walks out TNA World Heavyweight Champion?

• Mr. Anderson

• Jeff Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Considering who was involved with this match, holy god, this was one of the most boring matches I have ever seen. I didn't understand the problem, either. Neither of these men have a history of being slow in the ring. When you have one performer with a history of being quick, and another with a history of being quick, how do you have an extremely slow paced match?

Also, both of these guys have charisma. Where the hell was it?

My biggest gripe with the match was Matt Morgan throwing Jeff's leg down, and having the ref cut the pin count because Jeff "kicked out," yet his shoulders were still on the mat. I mean, really, this seems like a match that needs to be rehearsed and seriously worked on. It's a title match at a PPV. How do you fuck this up?

My biggest gripe with the match was Matt Morgan throwing Jeff's leg down, and having the ref cut the pin count because Jeff "kicked out," yet his shoulders were still on the mat. I mean, really, this seems like a match that needs to be rehearsed and seriously worked on. It's a title match at a PPV. How do you fuck this up?

You do realize that was a planned spot, right? They wanted Hardy to go over without outside interference but this spot allowed them to also put over both Morgan's finishing move (letting him keep some momentum on his face turn) and Hardy's intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back