Final Resolution 2010: Matt Morgan vs Jeff Hardy(C): [WHC] [Mr. Anderson Referee]

Who will leave Final Resolution World Champion?

• Jeff Hardy

• Matt Morgan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well... Mr. Anderson is the official ref. for turning point....... Jeff. Vs/ Matt... it is way to eary for Jeff H. to loose the "immortal" belt to matt... so will matt be screwed? OR Anderson go heel and help jeff??

Turning Anderson heel this quickly would be a monumental failure on TNA's part and it would absolutely demolish the work TNA put into building him as a face — a feat not easily achieved for a guy who's only ever excelled as a face in the past.

I can't tell you how Final Resolution's main event will be booked, but Anderson turning heel during it as a result would be an insult to his having been concussed, as well as a big-time failure in booking.

Surely not even TNA could do something that stupid, everything has been built toward a Anderson/Hardy feud, turning Anderson heel would essentially flush everything they've done up to this point right down the wrestling toilet, not to mention TNA has pretty much been forced to turn Williams and Morgan face because they are to overloaded with heels and have nobody for all of them to feud with, I have a feeling this math will likely end in a clusterfuck with no clear cut winner, leading to a triple threat next month

No. That would be incredibly stupid and a complete failure by TNA after how well they have built up Mr. Anderson, a Hell turn would be AWFUL. In the Main Event I think 1 of 3 things will happen, Anderson calls it clean and Hardy Wins, Anderson gets Knocked out and some other Ref will count the Three and the final option is Anderson screws Morgan but does it because he wants to be the one to take the Title from Hardy, out of those three options I think option #2 will happen.

If TNA turns Anderson heel tonight then I don't see how there's any hope for the company quite frankly. Look at everything that's been done with this over the past few months. Anderson getting seriously injured, legit but written as part of the storyline, and put out of action for a while at the hands of the Immortl-Fortune alliance and then having him turn heel and ally himself with Hardy? That level of stupidity boggles the minds of us mere mortals.

Anderson screwing Morgan out of the win tonight just so he can be the one to take the title from Hardy is really the only way to go in this. After all, just having Anderson out there as a "legit" ref and calling it right down the middle would be just an epic failure in and of itself.

I hope not, how the hell would you explain that turn without treating the fans like they are extremely stupid. Though the only way I can think of that would make any sence if they did what they are doing with Rhino, by threating his career, but even then it doesn't suit the Anderson character, plus its already being done.

What a complete and utter disappointment. Everything from changing it to a no DQ stipulation to Morgan's "tweaked" knee was just terrible in every way. I don't understand how TNA can continue to book it's world title matches in such a weak and half-assed fashion. I feel bad for the people who actually paid for this PPV.

I will continue to stand strong in my beliefs that Jeff Hardy will be one of the worst TNA champions in their history. The guy just had no business being a heel and forcing this anti-Chirst crap down our throats any longer. Unless the writing changes quickly, TNA is in some major trouble.

This match was shit. It was boring and once again did not deliver anything noteworthy. Morgan gained nothing by picking Anderson as the ref. Nothing was really resolved or decided, as Morgan simply was BEAT by Jeff.

Sure there were a couple close calls with Morgan almost getting the pin and he had Jeff down forever after Anderson went down and Bischoff's boy went in the ring for the count. He did not screw Morgan or anything like that. Bischoff pulled the kids leg when he went to count.

Morgan than picked Jeff up and was going to Chokeslam him onto a chair. Jeff reversed and hit The Twist Of Hate on the chair and pinned him. That was it.....

End of PPV..... It was horrid...... I give the PPV a 3.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back