I'm Starting To Think She Likes Me

Jane and Zero know what you're talking aboot.

Riaku is Puerto Rican, he knows what you're talking about.

Cookie, Simpsons fanatic, and M_F do as well. And, I've been known to let a bit of the stereotypical Canadian accent slip from me, too. Strangely, I've never been there. Must've picked it up from Corner Gas, and DeGrassi High....

What?! Don't look at me like that! Kevin Smith advised me about it's DH's greatness!

Jane and Zero know what you're talking aboot.

Riaku is Puerto Rican, he knows what you're talking about.
Que?

Only if you say it in Spanish.
Que?

Ask yourself, What would Jesus do?

Then pee in her butt.
Que?

Cookie, Simpsons fanatic, and M_F do as well. And, I've been known to let a bit of the stereotypical Canadian accent slip from me, too. Strangely, I've never been there. Must've picked it up from Corner Gas, and DeGrassi High....

What?! Don't look at me like that! Kevin Smith advised me about it's DH's greatness!
Que?

She didn't work today :icon_neutral: Would've loved watching that ass mop.

:lol:

Who cares. It's sexy.

Well, as long as that's the case....

Silly question: Do Puerto Ricans employ the trusty "If you don't understand me, I will speak louder and slower in the same language, until you do" method when visiting a foreign nation as I do? On that note, does anybody besides me use that when conversing with foreigners?

Well, as long as that's the case....

Silly question: Do Puerto Ricans employ the trusty "If you don't understand me, I will speak louder and slower in the same language, until you do" method when visiting a foreign nation as I do? On that note, does anybody besides me use that when conversing with foreigners?
No. They just go "...ummm..." panic for a bit and then yell "Robert!!". Which would be my cue to save the day. When it's English. If they speak any other language, I have to somehow get them to point at what they want. People in general here just panic for a bit and then try to speak English. Badly.

No. They just go "...ummm..." panic for a bit and then yell "Robert!!". Which would be my cue to save the day. When it's English. If they speak any other language, I have to somehow get them to point at what they want. People in general here just panic for a bit and then try to speak English. Badly.

Actually, I go through the same shit when we get German tourists looking for a beer, or even Cajun folk who wander up this way for family things. It's amazing. I understand the German premise, as I have a basic understanding of that language, and nobody else does. But fuckin' Cajuns? The only reason I understand them is because of the Stooge from Baton Rouge, the Ayatollah of Shrimp Creol-ah Lash LeRoux.

Oh, and because of certain blues musicians I've been known to listen to/profess my fanboyism for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back