I'm sorry.

The Talon

Occasional Pre-Show
Alright look, the MLP thread was a ******ed idea of mine. I just randomly listened to shattereddreams, & tried to do something that would get a laugh outta him & some other, but the last two days have proven against that. I'm sorry for ating like such a humongous dumbass & insulting an entire fan-base for a show they enjoy. I'm also sorry for spamming other threads in the Bar Room because they weren't updating as fast as I wanted to.

Sorry for everything. You may now resume calling me a fucktard.

Seriously, I apologize for my actions, & thats the response you come up with?

Eh, I deserve all of this.

BTW, it's Talon.

Wrong-o. Signed up after seeing the CSR review of last week's RAW.

U guys can't handle my apology, so i msut be this shamar dude? Huh?

People are gonna make fun of you no matter how many times you say sorry. You're best bet is to stay in the non-spam sections for a while and make a name for yourself there.

No, your best bet is to actually contribute to discussion on here about stuff you know about and have interesting thoughts about- wrestling, sports, movies, whatever. You'll probably still get ripped in the non-spam sections.

Alright fine! I ADMIT IT! I.......

I'm a closet MLP fan.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-come-on-spike.gif

No, your best bet is to actually contribute to discussion on here about stuff you know about and have interesting thoughts about- wrestling, sports, movies, whatever. You'll probably still get ripped in the non-spam sections.
That was implied in what I posted. If he doesn't he'll end up getting banned for Spam.

No, your best bet is to keep doing what you're doing, and not give a shit.

I'm actually being serious. No one cares.

Pretty much this. Not sure if the intent is what it seems, but really it's true. Do what you want to do. Coming on to spend time on a forum doing what you think is the right thing to do to earn "respect" and "admiration" from people you'll likely never meet in real life seems like a waste of effort. If I'm going to give any advice otherwise, it'd be that you (and many others around here) would do well to remember that one way or another we're all here because we watch wrestling, so shitting on someone else's hobby or interest really doesn't count for much.

Listening to Shattered Dreams was your first mistake.

VERY MUCH THIS.

Eh, alright. everyone Thanks for the advice.

But based on what Nick & Jose are saying, I really don't if i should just say "Fuck you all", & leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back