I'm Gonna Start A Thread Series

Hamburgler. It just comes off as so...juvenile to me. Like he doesn't really care. Something about it rubs me the wrong way.

I like him as a person, but that catchphrase

Really? I always thought you hated me.
What do you suggest I use?

I like the catchphrase because I like going against the grain.

I have, honestly, never seen it being said before today. And if I have then I really didn't take any notice of it.

Hamburgler. It just comes off as so...juvenile to me. Like he doesn't really care. Something about it rubs me the wrong way.

I like him as a person, but that catchphrase

Doc's like the ex-girlfriend in all of this. I like him as a person...

Crock's like the dumbass ex-boyfriend in all of this, drawing ridiculous conclusions based off of connections that aren't there.

Vintage Doc overreaction!

When Doc finally snaps and brings an Uzi to each of your doors, I am sure it will please you to think that he will spare me.

1285147220_mood-swing.gif

Eternal Dragon?

Does she even still post

Flames Out!

Crock's like the dumbass ex-boyfriend in all of this, drawing ridiculous conclusions based off of connections that aren't there.

To be fair what you said about Hamburgler is something and ex-GF would say when breaking up with a guy...

If that is the case, pretty soon he is going to trick J-Dogg into having sex with an ugly lady.

Are J-Dogg and and ugly lady going to being doing it J-Doggy Style?

Really? I always thought you hated me.
What do you suggest I use?

Judging by the re-action this thread is receiving, I suggest just posting without a catchphrase

I have, honestly, never seen it being said before today. And if I have then I really didn't take any notice of it.

That makes two of us, but then I rarely go into a CL, and "Discuss that shit"

It's more overused than Doc virginity jokes.

Ya know one of these days Doc is gonna knock that first one out, and then word will spread around campus, and Doc's dorm room will be re-named the Cum-N-Go, and you'll be sooo jealous

Vintage Doc overreaction!

HEY!!!! STOP STEALING COLE'S CATCHPHRASES!!!!

AWWWW SHIT LOOK OUT, DOC'S GONNA BLOW

That's what she said... oh wait no she didn't....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back