ABC isw coming out with a new sitcom about professional wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 2 things that are over the limit and making Benoit jokes are not one of them. Curious what those two things are?

I'm a just gonna go ahead and use Mozzarella's image.

fc96846_Thats%20the%20joke.jpg

If that was a joke it was a stupid one.

I personally think you're trying to cover your tracks.

I'm with General Disarray on this one.

The joke could have been done better. You know what I find odd about some of the people who said "that's sick" or "that's uncalled for" is that I've seen them post on Comedy Central Roast Of...threads.

You mean to tell me if Jeff Ross or Whitney Cummings had said this joke at a Roast of Ric Flair, you wouldn't have laughed and groaned at the nature of the joke? I know I would have.

Jokes like this are funny if they're done right. The problem wasn't the content of the joke; it was the execution of the joke and possibly the punchline.

I chuckled a little, though. Maybe more of a chortle.

In other news, CBS is issuing it's own Law and Order spin-off

Law and Order: Hardy Court Unit.

The episodes last 2 minutes.

It may be the cage, but there are limits. And you went past them.

No he didnt. It was in poor taste, but he didnt cross any lines. Even if he did, youre no better for asking for a show synopsis, basically encouraging it. Get out of here with that.

No he didnt. It was in poor taste, but he didnt cross any lines. Even if he did, youre no better for asking for a show synopsis, basically encouraging it. Get out of here with that.

I know he didn't, I was just being sarcastic. Would you prefer it if I wrote everything that is sarcastic in red?

I know he didn't, I was just being sarcastic. Would you prefer it if I wrote everything that is sarcastic in red?

Who are you? Its hard to read sarcasm over a computer, especially when someone is, you know, acting serious. I dont care what you do honestly, as I have no idea who you are.

Who are you? Its hard to read sarcasm over a computer, especially when someone is, you know, acting serious. I dont care what you do honestly, as I have no idea who you are.

Ah, the old "who are you" shtick. That hurt me to my very core. That was sarcasm, by the way. Normally I wouldn't point it out but I don't want to take any chances with you.

Benoit jokes were controversial and/or funny three years ago. Now it's just lame. And shame on all of you for your contribution to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back