I'm gonna jerk off in front of all ya'll

The Redcrosse Knight

Resident Satyagrahi
Let's do this...................................

Favourite Posters

Uh

tdigle, RCK, Sly, Jake

There's nothing heelish about liking RCK.

Oooo, I have a half chub.....

ooOOoooo.....
The Redcrosse Knight,

In no particular order:
The Redcrosse Knight

Hell-O. That should keep me hard...........

Who's next on the roasting block

lol, I love this poster more and more each day.

Ooooo, that's gooood. A little faster now....

So who's an Atheist? (On imprisoning RCK)

Someone didn't fit nicely in their little club, so they wanted him banned/imprisoned.

Kind of silly, if you ask me.

Oh baby.............

For what?

I thought the WWE thread was closed because we already have a Triple H thread (which, I also thought we were going to merge...). I didn't see a problem with the thread. Was it a little out in left field? Yeah, but how many different times can we continue to have the same threads? At least that was original.

On the contrary, I thought the guy was fairly clever.

In fact, I would say that many times he one-upped several people in here, and they never even realized it. In many cases, he was doing little more than taking the piss (it's a shame I'm not British, I love that saying), and yet people kept trying to get serious with him.

Which made it even more humorous.

Yes, how awful it would be to have someone original AND clever running around the main forums...:rolleyes:

Awww yeeeeeeaaaaaaa........ Awww YEEEeeeEEEaaaAAA........

Actually I think we keep him. This guy is actually kind of funny.

More..... lube.....

RCK Appreciation Thread

Because without it, the world would implode.

Seriously though, he's great, isn't he?

Mmmmm.... I'm soooo gooooood.....

I admire his tenacity.

I gotta say I like The Redcrosse Knight. He gets it.

Yea.....

I think he's a funny little fucker.

This prisoner is fairly awesome. He hasn't dissed me though. I'm waiting for it.

Yeeeeeaaa.......

It is obvious that this guy is extremely witty and clever, and I mean this in no uncertain terms. Sure, his posts may be a little crude and he may go about things in an undiplomatic manner, but he is hilarious nonetheless.

The thread he made about HHH being similar to Jesus Christ was both extremely funny and insightful...he just posted it in the wrong place, and the indirect way he called out The Rainbow Haired Monkey for (justifiably) archiving it led to his "e-carceration."

If his intentions are to to provide us with wrestling humor and he posts said humor in the right places, then this guy, in my opinion, would be an asset to the forum.

I just busted.

Can anyone spare a moist towel?

Possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a week.

I had a seriously shitty day, and this is the first thing that's made me laugh.

How long he's been doing this thread for I do not know, but laughed I did!

I had a shitty day. I've been sick for a couple days, I barely have any energy, left school, have a migraine, and i can barely see. :(

He's ok. He's deadman but actually entertaining.

Deadman? Comparing me to Deadman!??!?!?!?! Come on KB, I deserve better than that....

RCK might be the funniest guy here.

This is better.

It's okay pal, RCK is here to tickle your funny bones AND NOTHING ELSE.

You all can't be serious, this is easily one of the flat out shittiest threads I have ever seen

Justin, are we ever going to resolve this silly feud that's prevailed since So Who's an Atheist? Come on guy, let's hug it out.

I feel a mixture of things. Abused. Molested. Unwanted. And Disrespected. You bastard, you didn't even jerk it to anything I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back