• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Done

Like "some jobs are meant to be men and some are meant to be women" for why women shouldn't be referees in the WWE?
I think we already know the backing-up part isn't going to happen. So might as well take it a bit easy.
No way. If anyone should be opening their mouth and seeing where the line is and why, it's dumbfuck sixteen year olds.

You have every right to share your opinions.

You have every right to attack other people's opinions, and make a judgement of character on that.

You have every right to not give a fuck about that.

The actual art of debate or the version popularized by Slyfox?

I prefer the latter myself.

Not having read any of this thread aside from the first post and a few posts after it, I think it's wild that you'd think anyone really gives a shit that you're leaving, like they don't have a million other things going on in their lives and your impending absense is going to weigh in their conscience.

Not having read any of this thread aside from the first post and a few posts after it, I think it's wild that you'd think anyone really gives a shit that you're leaving, like they don't have a million other things going on in their lives and your impending absense is going to weigh in their conscience.

God damn, this is some Coco-level savagery

Based on the number of replies and just general observation around here, I'd argue that the opposite of the bolded part is true.

In most areas like forums or school or even some work places once you develop a certain reputation it's hard to shake that.

Dude could come back in six months and be a model poster but there's bound to be at least one ******** who is going to jump on him and some others that are going to jump in.

But yeah if you have an honest opinion on something and want to speak up about it then do so. But don't speak up and then shy away from a debate.

Know when enough is enough too though.

Yes, as fucked up and antiquated as that opinion is he is entitled to think whatever he wants.

Telling someone to take it easy on their opinions defeats the purpose of a discussion board.

That's the thing though... If you are going to be completely frank about what you think, especially if it is an unpopular opinion, you should also be prepared to receive a potential backlash, and not let it affect you. And if negative comments and red reps are driving you to the point of leaving the community, then you have basically two options- (i) Tone it down (like I suggested), or (ii) Find a more tolerant place (like BSE is apparently about to do). Ignoring is easy when you know that it's just one or two people targeting you, and not, say, a dozen. I'm not saying that he isn't entitled to think the way he does, but some people will react more strongly than others, and that's the nature of the community. When BSE toned it down a couple of months ago, many people became more receptive towards him and praised him for the improvement.

He won't find a more tolerant place on the internet. In all honesty this is the most tolerant place I've come across.

What he needs is a thicker skin.

The most disappointing thing about this is that it wasn't an all out rage quit. :disappointed:

I was literally getting popcorn and shit ready

BSE can't cope with dissenting opinions. Meanwhile, Bill acknowledges that some strangers on the internet feel differently to him. He decides to move on from their rebuttals and criticisms, and let bygones be bygones. Don't be like BSE. Be like Bill.

But seriously dude these attention-seeking "I'm leaving" threads achieve nothing other than to make yourself more of a laughing stock.

The impressive thing is he appears to have stayed away.
Nah, he's been lurking from time to time. He should come back though; in a BJ Whitmer/Adam Page sense, I kinda like the kid. I'll knock him on his ass when he deserves it, but he's got the potential to be alright.

BSE, when you do come back, expect that more than a few people are going to give you shit over coming back. Don't let it get to you and give them shit back. You're young, so your shit-giving capabilities are still developing, but the internet is a great place to learn them. Amazingly enough, the ability to give the right people shit at the right time is actually a valuable life skill.

He was on yesterday.

BSE I know you're gonna reading this.

I still think you're better than Kapu and It's A New Day.

People keep making threads like this, its as though they think my threads about my latest turd aren't 100 times more interesting and thought provoking

With this site.

Yep, I've had enough. Of people criticizing my opinion and giving me red rep.

I came here to discuss wrestling, but you just can't do it on this site.

Thanks for everything.

Our great national nightmare is over.

WWE has signed a lot of talented wrestlers from the independent circuit over the last two-three years.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan's success opened up WWE's eyes to how talented and successful these wrestlers can be.

Also, Triple H having a little more "power" certainly helped. He has a great mind for wrestling and knows how good these indy wrestlers are.

As for the next indy wrestlers WWE could sign, there are a lot of candidates. I'd like to see them sign Adam Cole.

Welcome back. This would be the most fun if you claim your account was hacked.

Welcome back. This would be the most fun if you claim your account was hacked.

No, my account wasn't hacked. (Who hacks a WrestleZone account?)

I said I was done. Not necessarily forever though that was the intention at the time.

I tried other sites, but then I realized this was the best wrestling site out there.

I also realized I need to learn how to take criticism for my ridiculous opinions or stop sharing them.

It's incredible how people expect to be able to disagree and criticize other's opinions but when it comes to their's, when you disagree or criticize somehow you're picking on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back