• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm hurt Dave

Uhhh.... Not at all. Unless you haven't noticed, TDigs is my buddy, it's only natural that I defend him. I couldn't give a shit if he is a mod or not. If you said this about any of my buddies I'd react the EXACT same. I was buddies with Jiggles, he got modded. Same with SSC. It's not as if I scoped them out, no, I just happen to be chill with them.

What a coincidence about you being buddies with mods all the time. :rolleyes:

Double standard? Stormtrooper? It's like you all write a script.

We both know you're full of shit. You put "red rep" in red font and when people started calling you on being a giant gaping vagina you pulled the whole "sarcasm" excuse. How about you man up?

People? No just you and TDigs. We were all talking about the HHH vs Taker match when you and Tdigs started talking shit. And full of shit? Just a few months ago you were saying that I was a good poster and all and now a friend **cough** mod **cough** comes along and says something about me and you change your tune. How about forming your own opinion and sticking to it Crocky?

I'm Trooperin' this shit.

1. I never thought you were good, getting better... Yes. You're still an anus, don't flatter yourself.
2. I was friends with them before they were mods. Can you read?
3. You really are annoying.
4. I didn't change my tune, I'll call anybody when they post like an ass. You were a prime example. You talked about TDigs being a joke, but he has more ability in his left testicle than you do in your entire body. Simple enough?

Bitch.

Out of curiousity, what the hell do you give a rat's ass about? That silly troll tournament of yours or Uncle Chester's virgin minor ass? Don't take this the wrong way but despite your high rep power and all that jazz you are one of those dudes I have never taken seriously on the forums.

I only care about the sections I run. If anything you say in the Cage is indicative of your quality as a non-spam poster, then I'm justified in not giving a rat's ass about your posting. To be honest, this is the first thread of yours that I've ever read. I was expecting something sarcastic but instead read an OP clearly written by a chronic whiner...I've learned my lesson.

I only care about the sections I run. If anything you say in the Cage is indicative of your quality as a non-spam poster, then I'm justified in not giving a rat's ass about your posting.

Funny. That is the exact same thing I wrote about you. None of your posts spam or non spam make me think that you have any quality as a poster. You, your friends and suck ups need to realize that I am entitled to my opinion.

To be honest, this is the first thread of yours that I've ever read. I was expecting something sarcastic but instead read an OP clearly written by a chronic whiner...I've learned my lesson.

Chronic whiner? What the hell did I whine about? Yes I wrote red rep in the beginning but that is clearly all that you read. I was talking about the Undertaker vs HHH match and that is what EVERYONE else was talking about until you showed up and decided to brag about red repping me. Funny how no one else thought I was whining except you and Crock who is clearly upset because I think you are shit.

I'm Trooperin' this shit.

1. I never thought you were good, getting better... Yes. You're still an anus, don't flatter yourself.

To be honest, I could not care any less about your opinion. I was just showing how easily your opinion can get swayed.

2. I was friends with them before they were mods. Can you read?

Not all of them. You were friends with Tdigs when Tdigs was a mod. You don't care...or so you say.

3. You really are annoying.

I don't like TDigs and it is not neccesary for me to like him.

To prevent this from turning into another (Insert lesser known poster name here) vs. the World thread, I just wanna try to diffuse the situation.

Rattlesnake is a more than competent poster in the wrestling sections. Hell, I'll say it, he's pretty good. That said, he has what some might consider to be pretty unique tastes, so he's not always the easiest to agree with. I rarely agree with him, but I still like him as a poster.

Crock is a cool guy that I was buddies with long before I got the mod spot. It's no coincidence that Crock is buddies with a few of the mods, but it's not because of the bold names, it's because quality posters like to talk to quality posters.

TDigle doesn't care what you think of him as a poster, Rattlesnake, because he knows he's good. There are few people I'd rather have an intellectual discussion with on here than TDigs, as he can firmly hold a position without being condescending or rude. It's no surprise he's one of the favorite posters around these parts.

And rep is rep. Dave thought your opinion was stupid, so he red repped you. If you thought Dave's opinion was stupid, you should have red repped him. Making a thread to complain about it is nothing but embarrassing.

And rep is rep. Dave thought your opinion was stupid, so he red repped you. If you thought Dave's opinion was stupid, you should have red repped him. Making a thread to complain about it is nothing but embarrassing.

It was never about rep JGlass. I wanted to know why exactly he did not agree with me. My reasoning was that the HHH vs Taker match was just too long and could have been better with less of the big spot and then lie down routine. We cleared that out.

The problem is that I have done some things in the past, mostly the Jeff Hardy thing and the aftermath, that makes people think that I care a huge deal about rep. I agree that when I initially joined I really thought it was a big thing or something but that was also the time that I was kinda new and somewhat addicted to these forums.

Frankly I wish I had never written that red rep statement here. A lot of people have done that to attract attention but I think I should have just kept that out of the discussion. Not my forte, I guess.

I did not. Enterkey asked/ mocked me if I had a mentor or not and I answered his question. I cannot understand how that can be interpreted as bragging.

Because your overall pompous posting style that you used to answer it is more annoying, and therefore easier to remember, than the simple mocking question. It's no secret that I've never liked you but you make it really easy for people to do so when you keep digging yourself into holes like these, you should know better by now.

Because your overall pompous posting style that you used to answer it is more annoying, and therefore easier to remember, than the simple mocking question. It's no secret that I've never liked you but you make it really easy for people to do so when you keep digging yourself into holes like these, you should know better by now.

The worthless ones never do like me. You are a prime example of an unintelligent, arrogant and altogether mediocre poster who makes a name by taking the penis of the accomplished posters in his ass and using it to intimade the younger members of the community. This is snobbery at it's best and without that your existence here is ignorable.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

You were bitching when I went to bed. I wake up, and you are still bitching. So shut up. Enough's enough.

The worthless ones never do like me. You are a prime example of an unintelligent, arrogant and altogether mediocre poster who makes a name by taking the penis of the accomplished posters in his ass and using it to intimade the younger members of the community. This is snobbery at it's best and without that your existence here is ignorable.

I was saying that people will always remember how you react more than what provoked you to act like a pompous douchebag. If you were to get your head out of your ass you'd see that for once I'm actually trying to help you because flaming you became boring the last time when it became apparent that you will NEVER change. You're a poster with a history of taking red rep far too seriously and whining for posts on end when someone does something you don't like in the cage so why the fuck would you think that it would be a good idea to start a sarcastic thread based solely around Dave red repping you? You had to have known that people would immediately remember that long history of bitching and moaning that you did over your first few months here and assume you were just doing the exact same as always. All that work that you've been doing the past few months of just posting and minimal cage posting is probably going to be negated now simply because you didn't think before you posted a thread that was easily avoidable and then insulted some people in the one way that doesn't fly with pretty much anyone that doesn't like them when they simply don't like the thread you've made. This is only going to further the public opinion on here that you're a whiny cunt and few people, if any, will ever respect you at all. Perhaps for once you should open your eyes and listen to my advice but I assume that since I'm not a member of ICE and my name isn't bolded or italicized that you'll just simply shrug it off as me not knowing anything. Next time try thinking before you post and/or flame, would cause you to dig far fewer amounts of holes.

This is going on again? Jesus christ, didn't we learn anything from the last time Rattlesnake? Stay away from the cage, lol. You were doing so good.

shutup.jpg

Yes you were rattlesnake, It went something like:
You see Enterkey I'm part of IC25's group ICE which means he started mentoring me because I was a good poster and better than you. You should just stick to posting tits.

Or something to that effect.

Yes you were rattlesnake, It went something like:

Or something to that effect.

Yeah and that is totally made up. Me being in ICE is NOT the reason for me being better than Enterkey. Maybe you should take enterkey's dick out of your ass and read what he has written time and again. He tried to incite me repeatedly how I was too shoddy a poster to get a mentor and I just told him that I had one. FFS, I think you are a great guy SoM but maybe you should not jump on the "rattlesnake hate" bandwagon all the time.

I'm pretty sure I'm better than Rattlesnake without being a part of ICE.

I have always maintained that you are one of the best and vastly underrated posters here. I think you know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back