• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm hurt Dave

I think the match dragged on longer than anticipated because Taker was actually hurt, or unable to move from pure exhaustion. He can't have matches like that anymore.

Because you RED REPPED! me.:disappointed:

And that too for just mentioning that Undertaker vs Triple H could have been 10 minutes shorter and with less finisher abuse.

My opinion stands though. HHH vs Undertaker was always going to be good but matches like Edge/ Del Rio and Orton/ Punk could have benefitted from those extra minutes.

Discuss/ Flame/ Red Rep and whatever else that you can by sitting behind the computer.

I red repped you. I usually couldn't give a rat's ass about you but you having the need to explain yourself in addition to bitching about red rep crossed my line of decency.

The match was clearly the best on the card and deserved every moment of it. Personally thinking that Triple H was going to win the entire things shows the true quality of the match. I think those complaining about it need to hush because that match was epic.

And don't go hating on Dave, based on a red rep he gave you.

Anybody that thinks that match absolutely needed all that time is hilarious. I do not know where people are getting "storytelling" from that match. It did not have a cohesive flow at all.

Having an opinion about a match I just watched. Shocking stuff. Notice how I watched, didn't like it and am not going to put on my slave outfit and continue watching every show?

The match between Triple H and Taker was the best on the card, there is no doubt about it. The match was made by the decisions that were involved therein. The other matches that you would have given time to didn't need it. They already accomplished their jobs and more with the time they were given. More time on them would have meant that people would have been talking about them being too long instead of the Triple H match.

If you want some time, why not take it from the end of the Edge match when he and Christian spent 5 minutes elbow dropping a car? I thought not.

I red repped you. I usually couldn't give a rat's ass about you but you having the need to explain yourself in addition to bitching about red rep crossed my line of decency.

Out of curiousity, what the hell do you give a rat's ass about? That silly troll tournament of yours or Uncle Chester's virgin minor ass? Don't take this the wrong way but despite your high rep power and all that jazz you are one of those dudes I have never taken seriously on the forums.

Out of curiousity, what the hell do you give a rat's ass about? That silly troll tournament of yours or Uncle Chester's virgin minor ass? Don't take this the wrong way but despite your high rep power an all that jazz you are one of those dudes I have never taken seriously on the forums.

Coming from the guy who sucks on IC's (I have no issue with IC) dick every chance he can? The only reason anybody ever paid any attention to you is because you made an ass out of yourself with the whole Jeff Hardy heel turn fiasco. Shut the fuck up and stop your bitching.

Out of curiousity, what the hell do you give a rat's ass about? That silly troll tournament of yours or Uncle Chester's virgin minor ass? Don't take this the wrong way but despite your high rep power and all that jazz you are one of those dudes I have never taken seriously on the forums.

What the hell bit your ass today anyway? Tdigs doesn't need to do much. He's only runned most of the forums activities this year. Tournaments, awards the WPC and such. He doesn't need seriousness.

Coming from the guy who sucks on IC's (I have no issue with IC) dick every chance he can?

Just show me one instance you tool. This is coming from the biggest ass kisser on the forums. Can't fail to miss your, "I have no problems with IC" here. Be a man you tool. First it was Blue Cardinal, now I guess it's either Dave or IC. Just try not be an asswipe and that will be a collosal achievement for you.

The only reason anybody ever paid any attention to you is because you made an ass out of yourself with the whole Jeff Hardy heel turn fiasco. Shut the fuck up and stop your bitching.

Bitching? What bitching? I said that the only reason I made this thread was to tell Dave about my opinion on the HHH vs Taker match and to debate him on the issue at hand.

Just show me one instance you tool. This is coming from the biggest ass kisser on the forums. Can't fail to miss your, "I have no problems with IC" here. Be a man you tool. First it was Blue Cardinal, now I guess it's either Dave or IC. Just try not be an asswipe and that will be a collosal achievement for you.

I'm not calling IC, simple. I suck IC off? :lmao: You're right, he loves it when I compare him to Jersey Shore characters. I really try to please him. Good thing you know what you're talking about. I don't want to try not to be an asswipe, I enjoy it.

What the fuck are you even saying? Let's ramble on for no reason! Pull your head out of your ass and look around for a minute, cunt.

Bitching? What bitching? I said that the only reason I made this thread was to tell Dave about my opinion on the HHH vs Taker match and to debate him on the issue at hand.

You're right, I open all my threads like this:

"I got red repped, OH NO! Let's debate!"

Wanna backpedal some more?

I'm not calling IC, simple. I suck IC off? :lmao: You're right, he loves it when I compare him to Jersey Shore characters. I really try to please him. Good thing you know what you're talking about. I don't want to try not to be an asswipe, I enjoy it.

What the fuck are you even saying? Let's ramble on for no reason! Pull your head out of your ass and look around for a minute, cunt.

I just said that you get all defensive whenever a mod or admins name comes into the discussion, except for Doc's. It's almost as if you want to go out of your way to be on good terms with them. That is what is "sucking dick" as you mentioned. I do not do it and never have while you are an authority on it.

You're right, I open all my threads like this:

"I got red repped, OH NO! Let's debate!"

Wanna backpedal some more?

Oh come now I use red font and it is seen as bitching and when others use it it is seen as sarcasm. There surely is some double standard here.

STOP YOUR PATHETIC ARGUING! THE REAL PROBLEM LIES IN DAVE'S SIG! WHY IS SCOTT HALL THERE TWICE!?

I just said that you get all defensive whenever a mod or admins name comes into the discussion, except for Doc's. It's almost as if you want to go out of your way to be on good terms with them. That is what is "sucking dick" as you mentioned. I do not do it and never have while you are an authority on it.
Uhhh.... Not at all. Unless you haven't noticed, TDigs is my buddy, it's only natural that I defend him. I couldn't give a shit if he is a mod or not. If you said this about any of my buddies I'd react the EXACT same. I was buddies with Jiggles, he got modded. Same with SSC. It's not as if I scoped them out, no, I just happen to be chill with them.

Oh come now I use red font and it is seen as bitching and when others use it it is seen as sarcasm. There surely is some double standard here.

Double standard? Stormtrooper? It's like you all write a script.

We both know you're full of shit. You put "red rep" in red font and when people started calling you on being a giant gaping vagina you pulled the whole "sarcasm" excuse. How about you man up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back