• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Done

BestSportsEntertainer

I Don't Need No User Title
With this site.

Yep, I've had enough. Of people criticizing my opinion and giving me red rep.

I came here to discuss wrestling, but you just can't do it on this site.

Thanks for everything.

"Discuss" would imply you were trying to see things from various perspectives, analyzing said perspectives and finding an understanding.

It took me years to let this sink in but trust me. You'll be a lot happier around here if you ignore the bullshit people fling at you

And rep means fuck all so ignore that to.

BSE, just take it a bit easy with the strong opinions man, and the negative response should decrease to a great extent. Red reps can be demoralising, especially when accompanied by rude comments, but don't let it get to you.

Well at least he's not like some of the adults who've posted pity-party 'fuck all of you' goodbye threads, rather just a young'n. He'll learn.

I may or may not have repped him with a picture of two black dudes kissing after he went on a little tirade about black superstars who didn't deserve to be world champion.

I'd be upset if you hadn't.

Life advice: if you get sick of dealing with someone's shit, don't tell them that you're leaving because you're sick of dealing with their shit. People expect that. Instead, just disappear- this allows you to come back on your own terms, while leaving the other person to ask what happened to you.

My personal favorite exit line for these situations is "I'm just going to run down to the store real quick for a pack of cigarettes."

Nope, I disagree with this 100%. Have any opinion you want just be prepared to have people disagree with you and be able to back it up

Like "some jobs are meant to be men and some are meant to be women" for why women shouldn't be referees in the WWE?
I think we already know the backing-up part isn't going to happen. So might as well take it a bit easy.

Like "some jobs are meant to be men and some are meant to be women" for why women shouldn't be referees in the WWE?
Yes, as fucked up and antiquated as that opinion is he is entitled to think whatever he wants.
I think we already know the backing-up part isn't going to happen. So might as well take it a bit easy.
Telling someone to take it easy on their opinions defeats the purpose of a discussion board.

Translation:

"I'm done with this site until it's a safe space, devoid of criticism or dissenting opinion, where only people who think and believe as I do are permitted to speak."

With this site.

Yep, I've had enough. Of people criticizing my opinion and giving me red rep.

I came here to discuss wrestling, but you just can't do it on this site.

Thanks for everything.

1367236.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back