Im a horrible person.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
First off. I am now single again. But I was before last night so it doesnt make a difference. I went out drinking. I invited my last gf to come out and party as I want to stay friends.

We end up having sex.

Then afterwards. I make out with two chicks. Then around 3 a.m. I choke my best friend out. Monkey might not be drinking anymore. But last night sure was fun. Now its up to you WZ. Am I a horrible person?

Oh BTW. Here are pics of the two girls for the male followers of Monkeyism.

l_97e5b7c5a48842ea84510581fec11efb.jpg

and.

l_37f302b73b8e7f779e8f8021b43d56ca.jpg

Now once again I ask you. Am I a bad person?

So what you went out and kissed a few girls. You don't have a girlfriend. You didn't do anything wrong. And you can try and twist it to sound like you did but you didn't.

[sarcasm] Yes Monkey you are a horrible person. Your a piece of crap. Wait no your a cunt and you should rot in hell for all of your sins especially for having made out with 2 women after you had sex with an ex. That is just plain disrespectful to that poor ex of yours. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that and you don't deserve someone like her. But wait it gets worse. You choke your friend for no absolute reason other than being drunk. You are a vile and sadistic human being and I hope you rot in hell for an eternity.[/sarcasm]

Dude, that sounds like an awesome night. I am surprised that makes you want to stop drinking. I want to drink right now because of that story.

Who cares if you made out with some girls? I wish I would have made out with some girls last night. You're young and single. You can't just go girl by girl and ask if she's the one. You need to try some out, and if you took a second, third, fourth, eighty-ninth trip to the buffet line, then good for you.

you know what Monkey. fuck it.

after my latest girl endeavors, Im sorta starting to think that "good person" shit is for the fuckin birds.

fuck it man, just go crazy. sounds like you had a good night.

Dude, that sounds like an awesome night. I am surprised that makes you want to stop drinking. I want to drink right now because of that story.
Who cares if you made out with some girls? I wish I would have made out with some girls last night. You're young and single. You can't just go girl by girl and ask if she's the one. You need to try some out, and if you took a second, third, fourth, eighty-ninth trip to the buffet line, then good for you.

this made me laugh so hard :lmao:

after my latest girl endeavors, Im sorta starting to think that "good person" shit is for the fuckin birds.

You're right. I had an amazing night. Me and my buddy talked it out and were cool as ever now. Im going out with the second picture girl tomorrow night. Fuck my ex. She broke MY heart. Why should I care if I break hers. I might even have that girl spend the night. Im young and carefree now. Lets see where this road takes me.

Basically. 99% of girls are bitch ****es, do something bad to them for a change :lmao:.

Anyone else think Monkey looks a bit psychotic in that picture? Just a touch.

I was drunk that night too. Plus that pic was taken 2 months ago when I was still with my ex. Im standing there next to a hot ass girl. Ive got my girlfriend at the time looking at me. I was like.

"GET THIS FUCKING PHOTO TAKEN CARE OF"

Quite the nervewracking experience.

Hopefully my sig cheers you up Monkey and makes you realize that you can do whatever you want and it shouldn't make you feel like a bad person as long as it is something you wanted to do drunk or not.

Hopefully my sig cheers you up Monkey and makes you realize that you can do whatever you want and it shouldn't make you feel like a bad person as long as it is something you wanted to do drunk or not.

Lita is the ugliest woman on the planet. Change it to Hayden Panatierre and we will talk business.

Kidding buddy. But I seriously dont think I look like Michael Moore. My face was scrunched up and I am a little pudgy. But my god. A little bit of a low blow. could Michael Moore ever score with two girls that look like that? Didnt think so. Lol.

Kidding buddy. But I seriously dont think I look like Michael Moore. My face was scrunched up and I am a little pudgy. But my god. A little bit of a low blow. could Michael Moore ever score with two girls that look like that? Didnt think so. Lol.
Some girls like 'em big, at least i hope so because if they don't I'm seriously fucked and not in the good way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back