If you were in a bar fight

Ashamed to tell people?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Would you be okay with losing? On one side, you lost the bar fight, and probably got your ass beat. On the other side, you did the manliest thing a man can do. Get in a bar fight.

I've been in five bar fights... lost two, won three, wasn't ashamed to tell my buddies about them, because they were there anyways.

I find fighting to be completely stupid. What is gained from it? Both sides leave with injuries, possible arrests for assault, and you've accomplished absolutely nothing.

What's the point?

No... Although I don't drink, so I don't go to bars, and consequently I rarely have to suffer drunks that want to get into a fight...

Honestly yes. There have been lots of fights I've been involved in that I'm not proud of and I won majority of them but even though I lost it and fucked up so bad(Especially when the numbers played) I didn't want to tell them to my friends. Being beaten up,get drunk and act like an asshole are the things that I'm always ashamed of. So I actually don't tell them to anyone if my scars are not big enough for people to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back