• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bar Room Self-Superlatives

My gym teacher got mad when I told him that my team's name would be the 'Anonymous Bomb Threats'.

I tried to explain that it was no more menacing than the Bronx Bombers.

Nah D-Man is older than you Mooney.

Your new nickname is Sean Mooney. Don't try to argue, just go with it.

I'm not going to argue that your a bigger social conservative than I am, I'm just happy that there's another one.

I am a mere casual appreciator of such things.

I probably have the fastest metabolism.

As far as I know I'm the only one who has trained myself to *********e with the left-hand because I was starting to notice how defined and slightly larger my right arm was getting. It's not a major difference, but I'm afraid of letting it becoming a major difference. As a result, I'm *********ing more often to get the left arm up to snuff and when nobody is around and I don't feel like *********ing I'll use my left arm in a back and forth manner that is similar to *********ion.

I've never *********ed with my right hand, true story. Being left handed, for teh win!

Nope I am, I just keep it to myself. I might also be the biggest gamer and the biggest moral conservative. I maybe the oldest active poster(Maybe).

I dunno, maybe overall played games, but I spend about 16-17 hours a day playing video games. Terrible, I know. What can I say, I'm addicted to WoW.

Lemme think of a weird one so no one can face me.

I am the only one on the boards with a toilet fetish.

And I may be the board's biggest Calvin Harris fan.

I dunno, maybe overall played games, but I spend about 16-17 hours a day playing video games. Terrible, I know. What can I say, I'm addicted to WoW.
I used to play that many hours when I had FFVII and FFVIII, I would play that many hours now if I had the time and games. Overall nobody beats me in total games, 20 plus years, 11 plus systems, 1,000 plus games. The only reason I don't own more is money..If I was rich I would own all systems and games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back