If you think the Bar Room sucks, why do you feel that way?

Just look at the current list of Bar Room threads. Most of it is dogshit, meaningless banter.

The purpose of the Bar Room is to be able to discuss current topics and to have the freedom to spam and flame at will. Instead, most of you use it to discuss the fact that you "have the house to yourself." Seriously, who gives a shit?

This would be an oppertune time to say that I don't like your range of t-shirts, D-Man. I see them and I just think, ''euugh, I would not wear that''.

I've always thought that the bar room was to just to talk to people and joke around and just get to know each other..

This would be an oppertune time to say that I don't like your range of t-shirts, D-Man. I see them and I just think, ''euugh, I would not wear that''.

Let's make a thread about it. After all, this IS the bar room, isn't it?

As a matter of fact, my foot itches. I'd better make a thread about it. It'll surpass Norcal's in no time.

(See what I'm getting at, people?)

Where's jpfizzle when we need him? I think Nita needs to be banned from the Bar Room now; her fight for the equivalent of universal tolerance in the Bar Room is a real downer.

I don't really know much about jpfizzle except his humorous NorCow/Snorkel sigs. What's his legacy/story?

Where's jpfizzle when we need him? I think Nita needs to be banned from the Bar Room now; her fight for the equivalent of universal tolerance in the Bar Room is a real downer.

Well fight is a bit of a strong word. It gives the impression that I am actually doing something about it rather than lazily commenting every so often :p Why would jpfizzle be needed to ban me from the bar room? He isn't a mod is he?

The problem is old men running the site. If only some poster would start a faction of some sort that is full of promising rookies. That would really liven up the bar room.

I would say something else about how the noobs fucking suck the life out of the Bar Room, but ST red repped me for saying the truth about JKO. :( Oh my, how will I ever live?

I would say something else about how the noobs fucking suck the life out of the Bar Room, but ST red repped me for saying the truth about JKO. :( Oh my, how will I ever live?

lol ur a newb u join3d in 2009 L0LZ3RZ

Meh, I still disagree. He can be pretty annoying at times but overall he isn't as bad as you and others make it seem.

And how will you ever live? First, I think you need to find out if live is even worth living.

The Bar Room has become a random conversational forum, with little humour or anything interesting arising from what is posted. I try to help it out by making the least amount of appearances as possible.

Someone please lock this thread. Jane, I like you, but Bar Room mods must be 18 and older. Someone told me that JKO is 16 as well, so I must withdraw my endorsement.

Well fight is a bit of a strong word. It gives the impression that I am actually doing something about it rather than lazily commenting every so often :p Why would jpfizzle be needed to ban me from the bar room? He isn't a mod is he?

Now you're using TM's literal humor? HBK-aholic, where are you when we need you? There's another female that needs to be run off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back