If you think the Bar Room sucks, why do you feel that way?

Now you're using TM's literal humor? HBK-aholic, where are you when we need you? There's another female that needs to be run off.

I didn't know TM used literal humour. (And no that is actually serious- not an attempt to use Coco's nonchalance or something) :) But yes, you now want HBK-aholic to run me off? Can Mod's not bar people from the bar room then? Or is HBK-aholic going to scare me away instead? I warn you- I am easily scared :p

I didn't know TM used literal humour. (And no that is actually serious- not an attempt to use Coco's nonchalance or something) :) But yes, you now want HBK-aholic to run me off? Can Mod's not bar people from the bar room then? Or is HBK-aholic going to scare me away instead? I warn you- I am easily scared :p

I don't know, you'll have to discuss that with HBK-aholic. Oh, hold on...you've never posted a pic, so you're not a threat to her. Carry on then.

I don't know, you'll have to discuss that with HBK-aholic. Oh, hold on...you've never posted a pic, so you're not a threat to her. Carry on then.

You mods are all the same. There is only one mod on here who I have spoken to now who hasn't asked me for a picture. Though you end your name in numbers you are indeed a gentleman :) And yes, how did it take you quite so long to recognise me as not a threat?

You mods are all the same. There is only one mod on here who I have spoken to now who hasn't asked me for a picture. Though you end your name in numbers you are indeed a gentleman :) And yes, how did it take you quite so long to recognise me as not a threat?

Huh? I may have asked you to post a picture in the past, but I'm not losing any sleep over the fact that you haven't. I literally meant what I said: since you haven't posted a pic, HBK-aholic wouldn't try to run you out of here; a photograph would be necessary for the favor to be done (also, you'd have to get at least 20 posts praising your hotness).

Huh? I may have asked you to post a picture in the past, but I'm not losing any sleep over the fact that you haven't. I literally meant what I said: since you haven't posted a pic, HBK-aholic wouldn't try to run you out of here; a photograph would be necessary for the favor to be done (also, you'd have to get at least 20 posts praising your hotness).

Oh well thats my own misreading of your reply. Sorry for reading more into something which actually wasn't there :( I am not a threat to her anyway- I have less chance of anyone here of being made into a mod, let alone a G-Mod. Especially now I have two mods out for my blood ;) (And only 20 posters? Thats just not worth the effort of posting then)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back