If you think the Bar Room sucks, why do you feel that way?

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
And just so we can get it out of the way: JKO. HAHA LOL LAWL HE MADE A FUNNY.

Now seriously, why do you think the bar sucks?

Because people like you post here. Whenever posters like you pop up it's almost guaranteed failure. A big ole bucket of FAIL. You guys aren't funny, but you seem to think you are. It'd be a much better place if you just refrained from posting. Seriously.

Well I think it sucks because of the abundance of threads talking about how much the Bar Room sucks. Just my 2 cents.

Pretty much every community of this type is declared to be dead or dying on a regular basis. Sometimes there's an element of truth, sometimes not. Case and point, 4chan - one of the largest and most well-known internet communities in existance - has a name for the phenomenon.

I think it's the opposite.

The non-spam sections suck lately, I have just found nothing of my interest to post about. I come in here for a refrain from the droll...

Well I think it sucks because of the abundance of threads talking about how much the Bar Room sucks. Just my 2 cents.

4 cents now.

I'm just wondering why a Bar Room thread always has to be a crude joke to be considered successful. It's like my old kliq. If its not about alternative sex or shit, its a fail.

I think the reason the bar room is coughing wheesily all the way to a smokers grave outside a distillery, is due to an overabundance of the word fail. Every thread I go to has at least one poster claiming that the thread creator, JKO, the bar room in general, life the universe and everything, JKO and sometimes TNA ppv's are "Fail". You sirs definitely get a failing mark in English.

^^^

That.

There's a severe lack of personalities in here, because everybody's clamoring to be mods or to gain respect or something. I don't know, but that's why anyway.

^^^

That.

There's a severe lack of personalities in here, because everybody's clamoring to be mods or to gain respect or something. I don't know, but that's why anyway.

But isn't it the Mods who ban the slighter stranger breed of poster that make their way into the bar room?

Robert, you stole my avatar. Again.

:bringit:
I may change it when I change my sig.
I think the reason the bar room is coughing wheesily all the way to a smokers grave outside a distillery, is due to an overabundance of the word fail. Every thread I go to has at least one poster claiming that the thread creator, JKO, the bar room in general, life the universe and everything, JKO and sometimes TNA ppv's are "Fail". You sirs definitely get a failing mark in English.
^o^
So true...
^^^

That.

I gave up on wanting to be mod. There's a lot of posters more deserving than me. I'd rather be myself

You don't have to be strange to be intresting. Strange is often just annoying.

Getting people that everyone thinks are interesting is a fairly difficult task though. Half the people here want to discuss their personal lives, half wish to appear funny, and in between you get those who want to put someone or something down. Typical bar flys really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back