• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Had To Pick Your Favorite Current WWE Diva Right Now...

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
Who would it be?

I acknowledge that Beth Phoenix is probably really only one of the few actually proficient diva-wrestlers right now in WWE, but she's not my favorite.

I'd probably pick AJ, because her character is somewhat interesting right now and she's not bad in the ring.

If you had to pick a favorite, who would your's be currently?

Eve Torres.

Her character is pretty intriguing and to some degree is entertaining; yes, I also did enjoy when she kicked Zack Ryder in the groin, but knowing it didn't realistically connect doesn't hamper my thoughts, it's the illusion that counts. Asides from that as a wrestler I think she deserves more credit, to come from being a Diva Search winner to put on matches which in Diva terms would be seen as "good" shows true determination. She has a unique look and is distinctive from the rest of the Diva's. Overall, I think she deserves another run with the Diva's Championship, heel Eve could go a long way.

On WWE TV, Eve Torres. Decent enough in the ring, hot as hell and has a personality. Nobody else in her division has all three.

Including FCW, it's Sofia Cortez closely followed by Paige. Both have personalities, both are hot and both can wrestle to a higher standard than Eve.

A.J.

She's striking a blow for all of us undersized runts of the world.

Had she been able to cry real tears last night, she would have had the audience in the palm of her hand.

AJ is my top. I don't really care for Diva's wrestling and feel they make better managers when put with the correct superstar so AJ is totally my top. I just hope they don't misuse her after this Dbry story.

I think Natalya as well she is a great great competitor I just hope she gets a few chances of being divas champion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back