You can marry a WWE diva right now...

Bella twins easy

While I am ridiculously attracted to like Natalya & Beths asses , the Bellas absolutley captivate me with their beauty I mean I could just look at them all day completely like... mystified by how gorgeous they are so I'd have to go with them

If I had to pick one of the Bellas specifically , I'd just say Nikki because her names better

Now if we're talking TNA Knockouts Madison Rayne easily , she has that whole captivate me thing going on too

My first thought was Layla, but then I thought about it, and marriage? Naw. I'd break her off real good and probably get her pregnant or something like that (Just so I can keep hitting it) but I wouldn't marry any of them. They're probably all snotty as bitches in real life. Or ****s.

So my answer is none. As far as marriage.
If the question was who would you bring home from the club, I'd say Layla, or Eve. Or any of them for that matter.

I wouldn't marry someone I don't know. That's stupid. I wouldn't marry someone I have nothing in common with, can't talk to about anything I'm interested in, etc. Each and every one of these women could be boring as fuck. Not really the way I'd want to spend the next several decades.

Oh, and this was my thought while reading the title of this thread. I'm not copying the guy above me ;)

Why would I marry someone I only see as a trophy fuck?

No, I'm not copying Nick's post or the guy Nick is copying.

Natalya.

Actually seems like a genuinely nice person and GODDAMN is she fine.
I doubt I'd get bored of looking at DAT ass.

And hell Bret Hart would probably be at the wedding so what a nice bonus that would be

To be honest with u, Gail Kim, Maryse, Alicia Fox, and Eve Torres, gonna have to have a fatal 4 way, and the winner gets to mary me.

Gail Kim-Sexy Asian, nice Curves and nice Rack.

Maryse-Drop Dead Gorgeous. Yes Suh

Alicia Fox- I can use a little choclate drop on my pillow.

Eve Torres- Puerto Rican Mamicita and some nice legs. umm hmmm.

So either way it's a win win situation for me. But really this is a tough one. Eve, Gail, or Maryse.

This is a tough one..... cause if it was Diva to ever be in the WWE it's Mickie James!!!! I love her!!!!!

But I'm taking it that it's current Diva's and it's tough... between Layla, Kelly, Kaitlyn, or Mayrse!!! Mayrse seems to have an attitude... so I'd prob write her off.... Kelly would be the one i'd never get.... Layla has the accent and the Body but I don't know if I want to square off with the undashing one.... So Kaitlyn who seems to be more like the girl next door... she works!

This is a tough one..... cause if it was Diva to ever be in the WWE it's Mickie James!!!! I love her!!!!!

But I'm taking it that it's current Diva's and it's tough... between Layla, Kelly, Kaitlyn, or Mayrse!!! Mayrse seems to have an attitude... so I'd prob write her off.... Kelly would be the one i'd never get.... Layla has the accent and the Body but I don't know if I want to square off with the undashing one.... So Kaitlyn who seems to be more like the girl next door... she works!

Makes me like her oooooooo so much more! She is the best thing to come from France since the BJ!

But shes french, in the words of Scott Steiner... Same Difference?!? I know she is from Montreal Quebec Canada, my quote just had more meaning when I said France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back