You get to hang out with 1 wrestler... who is it?

Lots of good possibilities, but in the end, there is really only one choice. If you picked anyone else, you would have a great time, but after it was over, you would be kicking yourself and saying, "Damn, I could've hung out with Flair!"

Bret Hart would be number one, but I read his book. I'm sure he still has some awesome stories and seems like a good dude, but if I only have one...

Steve Austin. I'd beg for a Stunner.

HHH. I don't watch these guys much outside of the product but what I have seen of HHH is that he has a cool personality. He busts balls, tell stories and seems like he is pretty much normal guy.

Cena comes off that way too but my wife probably wouldn't trust that.

Well if I pick a female it would be AJ or Tara... bet tara would have alot of good stories, and if hell froze over maybe i could get lucky enough to make a good story with her ^.~

If it's a male I would probably go with Mick Foley or Kevin Nash. Foley for obvious reasons but everytime Nash talks something interesting comes out, even if it's crazy or I don't agree with it... and a look inside the Kliq and all it's stories would be priceless.

Is it any surprise that for me, the only choice is Ric Flair? Flair's antics in the history of the business are unparalleled. A lot of younger fans who are CM Punk marks point to the fact that he is as a reason to hang out with him. Well, Ric Flair is decidedly not straight edge and that would be one of the reasons why I would like to hang out with him. I'm no lush, but a night on the town with the Nature Boy would no doubt be a memorable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back