If you could hang out with a wrestler who would it be?

Personally I would hang out wit Jeff Hardy and go take some hig flying risks in the ring. Maybe he'll teach me to do the whisper in the wind. Just sayin'

"Your first task is to take these balloons full of cocaine and shove them up your rectum when I wind up in jail..."

Myne would probably be The Rock and Christian, I genuinely think these two would be funny as hell to talk to and would keep me entertained all day.

If Eddie G was alive it of course would be him, he seemed like a really nice guy and easy to get on with.

Mick Foley would be fun to hang with, I'm a Disneyland fanatic and I love his books.
Gregory Helms would proably be fun to hang with, he's crazy, but a nice guy.
Stone Cold, do some hutin' with him, drink some beer, yeah that'd be fun, tell he gets pissed, takes his ball and goes home.

If I don't have to pay, I would DEFINITELY want to spend a night hanging with Ric Flair, and if I could go back in time, I would hand with Ric and the Four Horsemen. Do I need to explain why? We would drink copious amounts of Alcoholic beverages, and then drink more Alcohol. All the while, we would be hanging with beautiful women. Sounds like one hell of a night. Who wouldn't want to hand with the Limousine Ridin', Jet Flyin', Kiss Stealin', Wheelin' Dealin', Son-of-a-gun?

For partying purposes, definitely Flair.

Roddy Piper, see Flair.

Jericho for a fun, cool conversation.

Triple H because he's one of my all time favorites, and I'd like to pick his brain.

Jake the Snake, because he probably is my all time favorite.

Ted DiBiase sr. See Jake the Snake.

Whichever Diva puts out on the first date.

I'm pretty sure that's Kelly Kelly

Jeremy-Piven-PCU-Droz.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's Kelly Kelly

Jeremy-Piven-PCU-Droz.jpg

I'm pretty sure her mum would have pushed that one lol "You should date a nice Jewish man" and his mum would have been "When are you gonna stop banging hollywood skanks and finally settle down with a nice Jewish Girl".

Id pick the hardyz cause they're pretty laid back plus id probs end up building something to burn :p also THe Rock because he's awesome and just seems like a nice guy as well as Edge and Christian because they rule, RVD as well because he is also laid back and we could chill and just talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back