Hanging Out With A WWE Superstar

Well...rubbing elbows with a legit wrestler is cool. I remember being six years old and Superstar Bill Dundee picked me up after their event was over. He was sweaty and nasty and his accent scared me to death. Jerry Lawler also put his crown on my head. I have pics, but they're under lock and key somewhere in my aunt's house. I'll find them, and post them.

But as far as meeting a wrestler there are a few.

Undertaker Because he'll go down as one of the best characters of all time. It'd be nice to here him shoot a little bit on who's cool and who's not backstage. Also ask him about throwing Mankind off that damn top of the cage and his Ministry of Darkness character from the Attitude Era. That was a dark side of the Undertaker if I've ever seen one.

Stan Hansen Because I admire the guy and heard he's actually real laid back and chill and has some awesome stories from Japan and the USA.

Jim Cornette No one would tell it to you straighter than James E. Simple as that. Talk about the stories this man has about almost everyone.

Tully Blanchard Also admire the guy and would like to know what it was like to be in the biggest faction of ALL time. Plus he's got some hellacious tells and I'd like to know the truth behind him not being able to jump ship back to the WCW when Arn Anderson did.

Jim Cornette

First of all he seems to be a really funny guy ( if he´s your friend xD)
and having a chat with him would be awesome and those guys at the McDrive never ever would get my order wrong again xDD

I don't think I'd want to hang out with Jericho. Everybody I've ever talked to that has met him, said he was a complete jerk.

I would like to hang out with Cena, because he's supposed to be a really cool, fun, and normal guy outside of the ring.
I'd also like to hang out with Glen Jacobs (Kane). I guess he's supposed to be ridiculously smart. He's really into science and politics, and he's got a lot of good insights. I'd like to see the face of Kane that isn't a monster.

After that, my all time favorite, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat.

to me it would be punk jericho and aj styles
all three seem like they would be pretty intresting people esp. jericho

Oh, it's easily Mick Foley. The guy's just so damn funny and he seems like a nice guy.

Honorable mentions would be John Cena for the same reasons, and Kofi Kingston because he's Kofi Kingston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back