If You Could...

Well one page into the thread and every seems to only be bringing back dead people or trying to change the past instead of improving the present. Now as a manager, Classie Freddie Blassie with CM Punk, Paul Bearer(as Percy Pringle III) for a stable as the new Pringle Family, Bobby Heenan and the new Heenan Family. Not popular in WWE management, but I'd get Crockett back as he's one of the last true managers of his generation still around.

Return from dead has to be Owen and Benoit. They would be the two most likely to be able to really match up with the current roster and help the guys improve. Eddie would be the third to bring back from dead, but honestly, most of the unfortunates who ruined their lives and died early would not work with today's product. There might be a few others, but those three are the top guys to bring back.

Now, there was also the option to bring in someone from the past. So I would reach back, grab a HEALTHY Stone Cold and Mick Foley, possibly a young and healthy Taker and bring them up. To bolster the tag team, bring up Demolition, the Rockers, Strike Force, LOD(okay, missed a dead guy).

A healthy Stone Cold would bring a challenge not just physically but with the fans to any feud with Punk or Cena and if handled properly, slowly built and worked, could drive some high ratings and PPVs.

Foley with his health and weight under control as he was during his early years could bring a lot of attention to any feud as well. He'd match up well as an opposing style and attitude for the Cesaro's, Ziggler's, and so on.

Taker, well do I really have to give a reason to bring in a young, healthy Taker?
Any way, I'm going to read some more posts and possibly add more later.

I read, a couple of days ago, that plans for Wrestlemania 22 Were for HBK to face Eddie Guerrero, and if i had the power, i would have made that match happen, not only does it have the potential to be a 5 Star match, but the feud would have been amazing. either Shawn or Eddie could have played the Heel or Face, and it would have stopped us from seeing that horrible HBK/God angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back