• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Double What If?

Attitude

Getting Noticed By Management
What if Brock Lesner and Goldberg didn't walk out of the WWE in 2004?

And What if the Raw vs. Smackdown storyline wasn't dropped in 2004?

I ask these both at the same time because the Goldberg vs. Brock Lesner was a Raw vs. Smackdown type of match. During the buildup over the couple of months you heard about how they were on seperate brands. Even when Paul Heyman came to Raw he went on about how Smackdown was the Superior Brand and that Goldberg was a big fish in a small pond.

And Raw and Smackdown always took shots at each other. They always tried to out do each other on pay per views. They did everything in their power to get any free agent on there show before the other. This was before the Goldberg and Brock Lesner fued. Then their fued started and I was thinking was the Raw vs. Smackdown Rivalry/Fued going to be centered around them. If your remember the night after WM 20 at the Draft Lottery Pick Raw and Smackdown brawled at the end of the show. And then we never hear about it again. It was never brought up are talked about. Nothing ever came from it. That's why I put these together.

What do you guys think would have been different?

Would Goldberg and Lesner Fued still being going on?

Would one or the other be drafted to the other's show?

Would Stone Cold have come back for that one last match we all wanted with Goldberg or possibly Brock Lesner?

Would We have seen a Raw vs. Smackdown Fued with them at the Center of it?

Enjoy the thread.

i think for sure the lesnar-goldberg feud would have kept going--i think it could have been huge if vince mcmahon would have had a reason to push it higher but with both guys leaving after WM XX then there was no reason to--just more of a ''get it done and overwith'' mentality and i think he might have talk SCSA into a match with goldberg one time or a best of 3 scenario

The Lesnar and Goldberg feud might have continued because they are both big man and Vince likes that type of thing but the fans would end up hating them even more. If their Wrestlemania was reason enough with their lack of chemistry showing like a bright blinding light. That's all I have to say I don't really remember or care about the Raw vs Smackdown thing.

was bragging rights not RAW vs Smackdown? and that was only what.. last year? yes i agree that the RAW vs Smackdown was enjoyable, was like a very very minor one company vs another style angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back