• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could pick your own WWE Champions, who would you pick, and why?

RAW
WWE Champion: Orton
Orton wins at Mania and brings the title back to Raw

Intercontinental Champion: Punk
Have him feud with all the Mid Carders

World Tag Team Championship: Priceless
Have them feud with Miz n Morrison and Cryme Tyme

Womens Champion: Beth
Yeah

SMACKDOWN
World Heavyweight Champion: Edge.
He wins at Mania (2 Heels winning at the 25th Wrestlemania... Yeah in my dreams) But It would be great if both Edge and Orton won

United States Champion: MVP
Sure why not. He can feud with all the Mid Carders on SD

WWE Tag Team Champions: Brian Kendrick and w/e his body guard is called.
Since there basically is no tag teams. Put people from SD/ECW together to create some teams.

Divas Champion: No one
I would throw this title in a bin

ECW Champion: Jack Swagger
I've enjoyed what I've seen from him so far and I don't want it to end. Put him in feuds with Dreamer (At ONS), Bourne and Christian (If he stays on ECW after the draft), hell even Miz and Morrison, that Tyson Kid or w/e.

Yes people will contend for more then 1 title at a time. (Well mid carders going for Tag and Mid card titles)

WHC: HHH
Triple H has been holding the WWE Title a lot and it would be great to see the WHC back on him, HHH is also a great competitor and his matches are interesting.

WWE:Randy Orton
C'mon its Orton, one of the best in the buisness 2day, it would be wrong for the title to not be on him

ECW: Christian
He's over with the crowd and before moving to 1 of the big shows, he should be Champ

U.S.: Hurricane Helms
Hes the longest cruiserweight champ ever and can hold th title well

Intercontinental: Jericho
Greatest Intercontinental champ of the 21 century...nuff said

WWE TT: Jesse/Festus
This would be interesting

World TT: Cryme Tyme
It could easily re-spark the feud between them and Miz/Morrison

Divas: Natalya
A Dominant Diva

Women's: Kelly Kelly
She's HOT!!!

Raw:
WHC-Randy Orton
Best overall talent in WWE today IMO.

IC-Chris Jericho
Could have a great feud bringin prestige back to the title with CM punk.

WTTC- Cryme Tyme
How over do these guys have to be to finally get the titles. Its ridiculous. Give them the titles.

WC- Don't care.
No one has cared about womens division since Trish and Lita left.

SD!:

WWE-Shelton Benjamin,
Most in ring talent in WWE. More mic skills will translate into a run at a title.

U.S.-The Undertaker,
Imagine if he won this title how much prestige the title would gain. A Taker reign gives instant credibility to the title that needs it.

WWETTC-Cryme Tyme
These titles will be unified.

DC-See women's title above.

ECW-Tommy Dreamer
Let the guy retire with some dignity of holding HIS title.

World Heavyweight: I love the title where it is, with Edge. I'm a huge Edge mark, hate to say. The man can work the mic, he's got great in ring skills. I think he deserves a a nice length title run. My second choice is Orton. Sorry, i have a thing for Heels.

IC: Keep it on Punk. He brings a sort of honor back to the belt. He's a great wrestler, amazing really. I was watching some of his older stuff on YouTube, and he can actually work the mic. A good feud with Jericho, who is my runner up for IC would push CM a long ways

Tag Team: Are these things still around? Who has them right now? For the sake of argument, throw them on Kane and Knox. Big team, they actually impressed me working together. And, i just, don't really care where the belts are?

Womens: Beth. Seriously. Best "Diva" in WWE, hands down. She's got the power, she's got style, she's graceful, and she's not that bad looking, honestly. She personifies what the WWE Diva should be.

WWE: Give this one to Edge too. lol. Naw, honestly, 'Taker. He deserves a great reign before he leaves us. I personally say, have him win at WM, get the title soon after, hold that belt till next year, and have, say, Orton beat him at WM26, in his final match. Giving Orton that Legit "Legend Killer" status. Just my opinion.

US: Mr. Kennedy, as a heel. I don't like him, at all, as a Face. As a Heel, his mic work is amazing. And, I wish he'd do the Intro's for his Opp. again, i love that. I love his wrestling skill. I think Kennedy is honestly the future of the WWE.

Tag Team: Keep them on Miz and Morrison. They're the best unit out there right now. Hands down. I don't really care what anyone else says. I enjoy watching their matches. I've always liked Morrison/Nitro. The Miz was always funny as hell on Real World/Road Rules. I just think they work amazing together.

Divas: It was said before, The Bella Twins. But, my idea is a little different. Have one twin decisively win the belt. The future story line for this would be great. Have them "switch off". like every twin has always wanted in high school. So, in the middle of the match, if one is losing, trade up without the ref knowing. Its a good way to use them being "twins" to their advantage.

ECW: I, honestly, don't care. But, for the sake of it, Keep it on swagger. I don't ever really get a chance to watch ECW, but I caught his match with Christian last week, and I was impressed. The kid is good. He'll deserve future titles in the other brands, but for now, keep him at the top of ECW.

ECW Champion: Tommy Dreamer
-Tommy Dreamer would win the title from Jack Swagger at Wrestlemania 25. This would give Dreamer one last run as the champion, and meet the demand that he set down earlier on this year. Later in the year, at Summerslam, Dreamer would lose the belt and retire.

Intercontinental Champion: Rey Mysterio
-I think Rey should get the title because people are getting tired of the same old Mysterio matches week in and week out. I would love to see more matches like Rey vs. Kofi, CM Punk, William Regal, or even Santino Marella. Enough David vs. Goliath fights!

Women's Champion: Mickie James
-I think Mickie James sells the most when she's champion. I actually would like to see some Mickie vs. Melina matches. They're both good.

World Tag Team Champions: Priceless
-One more victory for Legacy. Helps out the faction, and gives them somebody else to feud with instead of them always beating up on whoever Randy Orton is feuding with at the time. I would like to see some Priceless vs. Cryme Tyme matches, and even have some new tag teams come together. Mike Knox and Kane?

WWE Tag Team Champions: Miz and Morrison
-If Miz and Morrison are going to keep fighting with the Colon's, one of the teams needs to drop the belts to another team, so we can have two tag title wars going on again. So I say again, that Priceless becomes Raw champs, and Miz and Morrison stay on Smackdown to fight with the Colons.

Diva's Champion: Maria
-I think she deserves it, as she's been working hard. Either her, or send Beth Phoenix over in the draft.

United States Champion: Vladimir Kozlov
-WWE is going to shove him down our throats either way. Why not make him a believable champion? He can feud with Mark Henry, Great Kahli, Umaga, etc. Make it the place where big men go to not bore us every week.

Crusierwieght Champion: Chavo Guerrero
-I know, you said not to bring back old titles, but seriously, the only reason they got rid of the thing was cuz of Hornswaggle. It would give guys like Brian Kendrick, Jimmy Wang Yang, Chavo, Helms, and Fu Naki something to fight over instead of them jobbing every week.

WWE Champion: Randy Orton
-Randy Orton has done everything right, and totally deserves to get this title at Wrestlemania.

World Heavyweight Champion: Kane
-I want Kane to come over to Smackdown during the draft, after winning MITB, cash in his case, and become the new World Heavyweight Champion. I know, he's not as light on his feet or quick in the ring as he used to be, but if Kane suddenly became the champion, people would freak out. He could actually pull off matches against Jeff Hardy, has proven himself against Edge and Matt Hardy before, can face Mr. Kennedy once he comes back. It would be golden. And then Kane can retire eventually, actually having a legit title win under his belt.

RAW

WWE Championship-I would move it back because this belt is just suited to be with raw. The Champion would be Cena as he is the ultimate babyface of the company.

Intercontinental Champ-Evan Bourne- He would make the title interesting again and people actually would care about it. I see him having 1 world championship reign in his career, therefore the ic title is where he belongs. THink of the feuds he could have with CM Punk and Kofi Kingston!

Womans Championship-Mickie James-She is a legitimate good wrestler. Her moveset isn't limited and she not all girly.

World Tag Title-Priceless-they are the most talented tag team. The title will help skyrocket both of them into mid card talent where thay can develop further.

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Championship- Randy Orton-In my opinion he is a better heel than edge. THe vickie storyline needs to end and orton would be good to fill this void. He is sooo talented!

United States Championship- Matt Hardy-he belongs on smackdown on the mid-card. THere are soo many good feuds for him to have.

Divas Championship-Natalya Neidhart-She is a great technical wrestler and would make this championship more respectable. She already could go with the whole hart gimmick.

WWE Tag Championships- Miz and Morrison-they are a terrific tag team that could have excellent fueds with the colons on SD.

ECW

ECW Championship-Christian-he is such a great performer and talent. He might even deserve a shot at the heavyweight championships. Great face

Let's keep this thread going! Now that the Colons are holding both sets of belts, you can pick undisputed tag team champions OR have two sets of champions.... great responses everyone, keep sharing your thoughts!

_

RAW
World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
I picked edge because edge has yet to have a long title reign and out of 8 world titles he needs one.

Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston
I think Kofi is a GREAT in ring performer he is so quick and agile therefore he deserves the IC title.

Womens Champion: Beth Phoenix or Mickie James
these are the best 2 divas in wwe today Mickie is a good wrestler and Beth is so powerful.

World Tag Team Champions: Orton and Rhodes or Dibiase and Orton
i kno maybe orton is to big for the world tag titles but Legacy is a great tag team.

SMACKDOWN
WWE Champion: Chris Jericho
I think the wwe title fits Jericho better than the world and since at the moment the wwe title is on smackdown i think the world and wwe will switch brands again.

United States Champion: Mvp or Chavo
Mvp deserves it because he is a good technical wrestler and is pretty good as a heel same with Chavo

Divas Champion: Natalya Neidhart
she is a great girls competitor she is up there with Beth Phoenix and Mickie James.

WWE Tag Team Champions: Shelton Benjamin and Kendrick
random team but i like the mix these guys could put together

ECW Champion: John Morrison
im gonna put it short and sweet he is GREAT.

SmackDown!

WWE Championship - Edge
I am an Edge mark, and have been since his debut in 1998. He has improved tremendously over the years, and has proven time and time again that he can carry the ball and carry it well. I would love to see Edge win it cleanly, defend it cleanly, and hold on to it for as long as Cena held on to it. I think that the old school approach of a heel being manipulative, dominating and cunning is always great, and Edge is the man to pull it off.

US - The Brian Kendrick
Spanky is a small competitor, true, but he is also a very talented kid. A lot of people say he is over-rated, and won't amount to much, but I think if given the chance he can easily feud with Shane Helms and Shelton and even Kennedy. Turn him face, make him out to be the next potential Shawn Michaels, and we have another 5'9 high flier who can be exciting.

Tag Team[/u] - Jimmy Wang Yang & Funaki
I love these two. I always have. I know they're not a team, but come on, how perfect would they be together as a duo? And they are both so overdue for some props in the WWE.

Divas - Maryse
Maryse is hot, talented in the ring, and charismatic. She'll do.

Raw

World Heavyweight - Chris Jericho
I love Y2J. I love Y2J v2. When he lost the title to Batista a while back and never won it back, I was disappointed. They had such a good thing going with Jericho, only to fuck it up again.

IC - William Regal
Regal is an awesome competitor and when they gave him the IC Title I thought that they would do good on their threat to make it worth something. Apparently I was wrong.

Women's - Beth Phoenix
She's fine.

I'd also bring back the European Title just to give it to Dolph Ziggler and have him a Charlie Haas feud over it. :p

ECW

ECW Title - Evan Bourne
The kid deserves it. And I'd book him like the old school faces -- dominant, exciting and flawless. Imagine Christian vs Bourne? Morrison vs Bourne? Birchall vs Bourne? O man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back