If You Could Own Any Animal As A Pet, What Would You Choose?

but in all reality a pet I want that I can get is an Irish Wolf Hound

I mean look at the size of it.

irishwolfhound.jpg

One of my friends in high school had an Irish Wolfhound. They are monstrous, plus you need to put their food and water on stands, because, if they bring their heads down too low, their stomachs can twist (at least that is what my friend told me).

A fly. I owned one once but Desperate times comes to Desperate Measures, So i had to eat it.

If I could have a pet what would it be? Hmm.. thats tough, i'd go with Sparktista though.

He'd be a good pet, basically just leave him in the basement and toss down chicken bones to him so he can have something to snack on. If he gets disobediant i'd just hire a bunch of male dominatrix's to come over and teach him a lesson, though humiliation may not be what he'd feel so much as excitement and pleasure.

I'd also tie him to the back of my car when I take him for a walk, i'd only go like 30 MPH though, afterall I DO have a conscience.

He'd be a good pet,
You would be dead in a week.
basically just leave him in the basement
your mums basement? that means I would have to share with you.
and toss down chicken bones to him so he can have something to snack on.
How considerate, I always thought you was a pig.
If he gets disobediant i'd just hire a bunch of male dominatrix's to come over and teach him a lesson,
Whom you have on speed dial right?
though humiliation may not be what he'd feel so much as excitement and pleasure.
With you masterbating in the background? Puh leese.
I'd also tie him to the back of my car when I take him for a walk,
I couldn't Imagine you walking further then the fridge.
i'd only go like 30 MPH though, afterall I DO have a conscience.
Only because your car can only reach that amount.

Yum, Tasty. now I know what it is, Actually that reminds me *checks oven* mines almost done :D

I really don't think Will would approve! Come on! A Pug?!

:lmao: Actually he was going to approve of me getting one if I could find one under $50 last week. But the only pug we could find, cost over $1000! I'm sorry, too much for a dog. The funny thing is, he thought the guy said $11.99 or something in the $11 range.

Check out the SPCA or the animal shelter, way better than buying from a pet store where they have a chance of being puppy milled.

Yea i really don't see why dogs have to be so pricey. I guess i would understand if they come from a good line of dogs and you were planning on using it for dog shows, but if you want a dog just for casual reasons the price is too steep. Sad thing is if you want a specific dog, you really have no choice but to cough up the 1000+ price tag most of the time.

Yea i really don't see why dogs have to be so pricey. I guess i would understand if they come from a good line of dogs and you were planning on using it for dog shows, but if you want a dog just for casual reasons the price is too steep. Sad thing is if you want a specific dog, you really have no choice but to cough up the 1000+ price tag most of the time.

Around here, a pug usually runs $300-$500. That pet store was just outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back