If you could choose

Matt Hardy back to ECW. That was his brand for sure. He did such a great job there and since he didn't work out on Raw and is lost on SmackDown!, this is clearly the brand for him. Very nice thread!

You would really move a highly valuable asset like Chris Jericho or Edge to 1.1 rated ECW?

Thank God nobody here is in charge.

Jack Swagger to Smackdown, because there he could be pushed to the main event a little sooner, and make more weekly progress.

I would also move the Hart Dynasty to RAW, where we can have stable vs stable, as opposed to them fighting aimless matches versus Cryme Tyme which is kind of a waste for both of them since they seem to be stuck there.

get kane to were his mask again and then him and undertaker can go on any show to make it great!

Chris Masters to ECW.
Since his return to RAW he hasn't done shit. But if he had a move to ECW he could be pushed into the ECW title scene. ECW could have a dominant self absorbed champion.

Jericho to ECW lol...well at least all the talent there would look great and Jericho could really make the ECW title look very credible and it would be a very big boost to the show. Yeah it's only an hour long, but it's still a show on tv and should have some
good and credible superstars on it. Jericho would help boost everyone on that roster and since he's all for elevating the young guys, I'd say this would be the best brand for him.

i wud move more of the low profile stars such as r truth, evan bourne, chavo, chris masters to ecw to get a huge boost in their careers rtruth vs christian for the title sounds good if dey work wit r truth

i wud also move more stars to samckdown all dey hav is cm punk undertaker batista(injury prone) rey mysterio(suspended) john morrison and dolph ziggler (who are developing) and kane (who dey dont do shit wit)

like moving shawn michaels to samckdown and having him and cm punk wud b straight

Get Chirstan off ECW hes been there for awhile time to move him up to Smackdown get him feuding with Morrision for the IC title then possibly a Edge and Christan reunion when Edge returns then give him a world title shot if it all works out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back