• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Could Own Any Animal As A Pet, What Would You Choose?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
When we pick out a pet, our options are extremely limited. And, having limited options is reasonable, as fish tanks cannot be made big enough for a sperm whale and alligators or crocodiles would chomp off one of our appendages as soon as they were able to. However, let's imagine that there were no restrictions on what kind of pet we could have. Furthermore, imagine that there were no impracticalities with choosing whatever pet we would choose (e.g., there is a tank big enough for a sperm whale to survive in and alligators or crocodiles would not bite off our appendages even if they could). What pet would you choose then?

Personally, I would choose either a sloth, a panda bear, or a koala bear.

When we pick out a pet, our options are extremely limited. And, having limited options is reasonable, as fish tanks cannot be made big enough for a sperm whale and alligators or crocodiles would chomp off one of our appendages as soon as they were able to. However, let's imagine that there were no restrictions on what kind of pet we could have. Furthermore, imagine that there were no impracticalities with choosing whatever pet we would choose (e.g., there is a tank big enough for a sperm whale to survive in and alligators or crocodiles would not bite off our appendages even if they could). What pet would you choose then?

Personally, I would choose either a sloth, a panda bear, or a koala bear.

those are extremely mean little fuckers

go to the zoo and say, look the other way, everyone will and tada you can take said penguin.

Either that or join the Norwegian army

Im not sure if itd appreciate being held. Maybe if you got it when it was new born, then it would take you on as its seregant mother/father. ownage.

I would name mine Otis. Otis the penguin. I like it.

After seeing this Nils character I have a sudden urge to join the Norwegian army.

I like animals with fluffy ears.
Therefore, koalas are high on my list of pets I would like. I'm not sure what their temperaments are like, though.
A kangaroo would be pretty epic as well, except I've heard they kick. Australian animals are adorable, but all seem to have reputations for being mean.

I like animals with fluffy ears.
Therefore, koalas are high on my list of pets I would like. I'm not sure what their temperaments are like, though.A kangaroo would be pretty epic as well, except I've heard they kick. Australian animals are adorable, but all seem to have reputations for being mean.

they are extremely crazy, wild little fucks. if you try to touch them they will bite/scratch the shit out of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back