• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If the Jets win the Superbowl, I'll change my name

1. JGlass said it perfectly, so I'll quote it.

2. No, it doesnt go through Pissburgh. It goes through New England. He'll, I hope you do overlook Baltimore, because then you're gonna get your asses kicked by the Ravens.

:lmao:

I think you're overlooking Pittsburgh. I'm really, REALLY hoping that your Jets beat New England, that way Steel City can have a nice little game at home to go into the Superbowl. How's Marky Sanchez doing by the way? How many picks he throw this season?

Baltimore beat us ONCE this season, and we had our..4th string QB playing, and they barely beat us! They had the touchdown in the last second.

If I recall, Baltimore beat us last year with Dennis Dixon playing. Big Ben will be playing, and we will beat the Ravens for the second time, and most likely, we're going to have a tough time in New England, but I think we can do it.

I don't understand why the state of New York has 3 times anyways, 2 of em in the same city. How many Superbowl's did the Jets win? Pittsburgh is getting ready for their 7th, Big Ben's 3rd.

Baltimore beat us ONCE this season, and we had our..4th string QB playing, and they barely beat us! They had the touchdown in the last second.

If I recall, Baltimore beat us last year with Dennis Dixon playing. Big Ben will be playing, and we will beat the Ravens for the second time, and most likely, we're going to have a tough time in New England, but I think we can do it.

The Ravens had one bad turnover that cost them the 2nd game. It's not like the Steelers have blown the Ravens out of the water. It's all up in the air.

I don't understand why the state of New York has 3 times anyways, 2 of em in the same city. How many Superbowl's did the Jets win? Pittsburgh is getting ready for their 7th, Big Ben's 3rd.

To be technical, the Jets and Giants aren't in New York, but actually New Jersey. Why they call themselves New York, I wouldn't know.

Oh, and I'm quite sure Mr. Brady will have something to say about the Steelers even making it to the SB.

images

And I suppose if I posted a picture of September 11th you'd be in 2001? Still happened, and I'll never let any Patriot fan live it down.

Screwed us outta Superbowl 2004.

Please, you're just making up excuses. You guys got cheated out of nothing.

And since you continuously try to bring it up, I hope the Pats and Steelers both win, and the Pats lay another 39 on the Steelers, just to shut you up about something that happened over 3 years ago (not to mention the Ravens I think would pose a bigger threat to the Pats).

Sully, you gotta be shittin me, boy. I'm not at all overlooking Pissburgh. If you for a second think Pissburgh is better then New England, you're a damned fool. New England has been the best team throughout the entire season, so me saying that the road to the Superbowl goes through New England is just simple logic.

Oh, and you're really sleeping on the Ravens, whom can EASILY beat the Steelers.

And Mark Sanchez is doing just fine, actually. 3 playoff wins in 2 years, and a 4th Quarter 50 second Game Winning Drive last week. I'd say he's doing well.

Wouldn't shut me up, it wouldn't shut anybody up. Fans are fans, we still debate our teams with endless useless insults over previous games, or things that happened 4 years ago. It will never change, and neither will I, or any other fan. Whether it be the Steelers, the Pats, the Ravens, or the fucking Rams, Fans will endlessly whine over their team. Deal with it.

And ST, I'm not sleeping on the Ravens, in fact I think they'll be tough, but better then them 6 time Superbowl winning Steelers? No.

Wouldn't shut me up, it wouldn't shut anybody up. Fans are fans, we still debate our teams with endless useless insults over previous games, or things that happened 4 years ago. It will never change, and neither will I, or any other fan. Whether it be the Steelers, the Pats, the Ravens, or the fucking Rams, Fans will endlessly whine over their team. Deal with it.

And ST, I'm not sleeping on the Ravens, in fact I think they'll be tough, but better then them 6 time Superbowl winning Steelers? No.

Yes because all of those players from those Super Bowl winning teams will be suiting up for them on Saturday. :rolleyes:

I don't know why this thread even exists. Everyone knows the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl.

Yes because all of those players from those Super Bowl winning teams will be suiting up for them on Saturday. :rolleyes:

About half of them are, at least from Superbowl 43, and some of them even from the bowl in 05.

Pats are gonna be a hard game, I really hope the Jets beat em. Baltimore will be a hard game, but I already stated the only time they beat us this season, we didn't have our starting QB, plus it was a close game regardless. I think we'll win against Baltimore, but having to play them and New England back to back will be tough, and New England will be an away game too.

At least Stormtrooper knows what he's talking about, you just seem so stubborn. By what you are saying, you think the Steelers are a bad team. They are a good team, you just don't like them. You can't say they are a bad team. The Jets are not a bad team, the Patriots are not a bad team. They're all good teams. Look at the wins, the records, the Superbowls, the player stats.

I've actually grown to like Stormtrooper, but you...you're just a cunt.

I don't know why this thread even exists. Everyone knows the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl.
If a team can make the Packers rely solely on Aaron Rodgers, they're going to lose. I feel bad for them because if they weren't so injury plagued, they'd be the best NFC team by far.

At least Stormtrooper knows what he's talking about, you just seem so stubborn.

No, you just say some really stupid things, like:
-The Patriots are still cheating 3 years after they got caught
-The Steelers have more super bowls then the Ravens, so they are better
-why does NY has 3 teams, when 2 are actually in NJ

Sorry I'm just answering the stupidity that comes out of your mouth. This is an open forum, pal.

By what you are saying, you think the Steelers are a bad team. They are a good team, you just don't like them. You can't say they are a bad team. The Jets are not a bad team, the Patriots are not a bad team. They're all good teams. Look at the wins, the records, the Superbowls, the player stats.

And where did I say the Steelers are bad? You were bragging how the Steelers were going to beat the Ravens because of all of the times the ravens won there was an excuse (mainly Ben being out), and I pointed to you that one bad play effectively cost the Ravens their most recent game (the stripsack by Polomalu). I never said the Steelers or Jets were bad.

In fact, I do think the Steelers will win. However, the game is a tossup.

I've actually grown to like Stormtrooper, but you...you're just a cunt.

Aww too bad, I thought we had something going for a while too. I don't know if I'll be able to move on.

You didn't really add much to the debate, and I'm so happy that you've recovered, I wouldn't want a few insults over the internet to have any long term effect.

Edit: You know Roethlisberger is 8-2 as a starter against Baltimore and has won six straight since 2006?

You know every one of those games have been close? It's not like it's Steelers vs. Browns. It'll be tight and I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if the Ravens win.

However, I hope the Steelers do win, as it would provide an easier matchup for the Patriots (Tom Brady has a better chance of picking apart their passing D then the Ravens), assuming NE wins.

You are completley underestimating the Pittsburgh Steelers. You cannot deny that you are. Easier game? Are you kidding me? Better defense? Pittsburgh has one of the top defenses in the league!

Yes, all of the games have been close, which is why is such a great rivalry, but the Steelers always came on top, at least with Ben starting.

You seem to think the Patriots are going to walk right in and dominate. 26-39. That isn't too dominating. We almost had a chance to comeback, plus, we had a few guys out too. There was many plays that could have changed, solely on Hines Ward being in.

Passing D? You know Troy is playing right? Matter a fact, I think New England would have it easier if they play Baltimore. Either way, New England has the advantage, but the AFC Conference would be good, as either way, both teams have to go thru tough games.

I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore wins, but it will be an upset if they do. Like it was said, it will be a toss up, it'll probably be close, but Pittsburgh has home field as well.

Jesus Christ, all the smack I've been talking, those damn Steelers better go all the way.

However, I hope the Steelers do win, as it would provide an easier matchup for the Patriots (Tom Brady has a better chance of picking apart their passing D then the Ravens), assuming NE wins.

And they say Jets fans are more obnoxious than Pats fans? At least we didn't overlook the match up.

One win away from the big one, Señor. I still can't believe it.

And they say Jets fans are more obnoxious than Pats fans? At least we didn't overlook the match up.
Everyone knows that Boston fans are the worst.

And I do think that the Jets can win this. They've already beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. They can't use the same strategy they've been using the past two weeks though. The Steelers have a better run defense, andPolamonster will make the deep ball a bit difficult. Short passes then it's Green Bay in the Superbowl.

Señor Truth;2757883 said:
Everyone knows that Boston fans are the worst.
Steeler fans BY ME are worse. They're the only ones whom have tried to actually pick a fight with me.

Señor Truth;2757883 said:
And I do think that the Jets can win this. They've already beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. They can't use the same strategy they've been using the past two weeks though. The Steelers have a better run defense, andPolamonster will make the deep ball a bit difficult. Short passes then it's Green Bay in the Superbowl.
This will be another defensive matchup. Thankfully I have full faith in the Jets defense to get past the absolutely deplorable Steeler O-Line. The Jets (like the first 2 weeks) should be able to win the battle up front, which gives them a huge advantage. And Troy Polamalu isn't 100%, and while he is the 2nd best player on the 2 teams (Revis 1), I think the Jets will still be able to move the football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back