• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Next Name Change

What should be my "new" name?

• Keep it SpoodBeest

• SB

• Dave Jr.

• SpoodDood

• Sir Spood

• Mr. Beest

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well since more people were in favor of the word "Spood" over "Dave" we win by 6! *insert evil laugh here*:devil::devil::devil:

BIIIIIGGGG BAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGG!!!
028.gif

BIIIIIGGGG BAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGG!!!
028.gif

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ygohanshooting.gif

At 13 votes it seems that Dave Jr. is an untouchable name, unless you think other wise this poll is available for votes up until Tuesday so this does not need to be the end.

Why are you "The Leafy" now? No need to add "The" to everything... "The Cancer"... "The AIDS"... Just doesn't work that way.

Every time I come close to having a chance to retain my name, Dave Jr. just creeps back into the lead.

Keeping my name the same is catching up! If you do not want to see this name get changed please vote now it's only down by two mere votes at this point! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back