• Dave Jr.

• SpoodDood

• Sir Spood

• Mr. Beest

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote SpoodDood
bad+girl.jpg

Shut up and vote for SpoodDood
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gTJMEP-c2fo/SUgehZ4I9WI/AAAAAAAAI5M/fuJVxIe-zuU/s400/****+t+shirt+2.jpg

Give it up enterkey, Dave already voted for Dave Jr. so it's pretty much over (Spood said so himself) and you're starting to turn it into the House of Boobs thread and wasting valuable pics in here.

Well since it had no votes anyway I voted for SB so it wouldn't be left out. I think the poll has already found a winner from it's first few hours up, but we will all have to wait until Tuesday for the change to officially happen.

Give it up enterkey, Dave already voted for Dave Jr. so it's pretty much over (Spood said so himself) and you're starting to turn it into the House of Boobs thread and wasting valuable pics in here.

Don't worry, I have a bookmarks list of pics for the SSC's House of Boobs and they were necessary in campaigning. I'm now changing my campaign alliance...
Vote for SpoodBeest, the Saiyans want you to!

dbzall_20.jpg

There will be no interchanges with the name that has seemingly won my poll now that Lee has casted a eleventh vote to the Dave Jr name.

Well since more people were in favor of the word "Spood" over "Dave" we win by 6! *insert evil laugh here*:devil::devil::devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back