• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name change.

My name.

• Spunky

• The Spunky show

• I'm not Spunky

• The Spunkmeister

• Spunk Face

• Vladimir Spunkov

• Spunk Dawg

• The rated R Spunkystar

• Sir Spunksalot

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I remember right, you check both threads, then I think at the bottom of the screen somwhere there's a bunch of options, one of them should be merge threads, it's been a looooooong time since I've done obliviously, but I think that's how it's done

I give a fuck, that's who

it can be confusing when there are two threads about the same shit in the same section that were made at about the same fucking time, and besides look at it this way, it gave Shango a chance to learn how actually do something mod related, so now if he has to merge a thread in the Music, Movie, or any of the other NWS now he knows how

yes. the TWO whole thread on something, i can see that being oh so mind boggling and confusing. its a lucky thing your head didnt explode justin, I can see how just enormously tough that would be to keep up, especially with such a hot topic as Spunky's new name

Jesus fucking Christ, I just asked why there are two exact same threads, Shango responded by saying cause he doesn't know how to merge, I helped him out, (which is something you'd think the other mods would be doing) and then you come along with the whole "WHO GIVES A FUCK IT JUST THE FUCKING BARROOM" crap , just cause it's the barroom doesn't mean it has to look like a unorganized fucking mess, god forbid somebody do something mod-related and makle things easier to find in the barroom:icon_rolleyes:

1.nobody can help him if he never asks

2. but it IS the bar room. so who gives a fuck. how many times has that been covered??? 700?? 800?? something like that im sure

I couldn't add the poll after i had made the thread, So KB advised me to make a second thread with a poll, And he, Or one of the other mods wouldmerge them for me. :)

I couldn't add the poll after i had made the thread, So KB advised me to make a second thread with a poll, And he, Or one of the other mods wouldmerge them for me. :)

Which is what happened, IDK why NorCal is making such a big fucking deal about a barroom threads being merged, Christ I wasn't even trying to start shit this time, I just asked a legit question, and he started flipping out over it, shit you'd think some one had just pooped in his corn flakes or something, apparently there is no modding allowed in the barroom:icon_rolleyes:

er, justin, your the one pitching a bitch fit over it, like always, since your the naggy bitch of the site. I assure you I am fully reclined. im not sure how say "its the bar room, who gives a fuck" implies in the least the I could possibly give a fuck. but your justing, so you HAVE to get all fired up and PMS'y about something EVERY day, at least once, so I guess this was it. You miserable, pathetic individual. dont you have a gorcery bag ful of kittens to bludgeon to death or something?? Please go do that, and do us all a favor, and fuck off

er, justin, your the one pitching a bitch fit over it, like always, since your the naggy bitch of the site.

err all I did was ask a simple question, nothing more, Shango dealt with it and then YOU had to throw in your "WHO GIVES A FUCK IT'S THE BARROOM" crap

I assure you I am fully reclined. im not sure how say "its the bar room, who gives a fuck" implies in the least the I could possibly give a fuck.

Well the fact that you had to go out of your way to make the comment after the issue had been taken care of pretty much indicates that you must give a fuck, if you didn't then why waste your time posting
but your justing, so you HAVE to get all fired up and PMS'y about something EVERY day

Not everyday, in fact I'm not even on everyday, you see I have one of those personal life things that I find to be far more important than this site, I only come on when I'm bored

You miserable, pathetic individual. dont you have a gorcery bag ful of kittens to bludgeon to death or something?? Please go do that, and fuck off
and you're a pathetic self absorbed fucking prick, perhaps you should fuck off, see I can flame too:D

Not sure why you'd do that, but the history has nothing to do with it.
He doesn't want to get caught using work PC for leisure, I believe is what he is saying. So, he goes through and clears the history, cookies, etc. I think that's what he was trying to get at.

And if you clear your cookies, the "Remember Me" box gets cleared as well. So, that's probably why it doesn't work.

On a side note Cockspunk, if you're using a work computer and they REALLY want to see if you've been doing stuff you shouldn't have, they can. It's not really that difficult. Just saying

But yeah, Cockspunk has got to be the best suggestion so far.

LOL @ you justin. breaking down posts now??? your the new DIAR. your my new biggest mark. you probably fantasize about fucking me more than Becca does.

what "issue" was resolved. all I said was who gives a fuck its the bar room. but you have to go out of your way to be a bitch to everyone. whatever. im gonna go get your name changed to "Moon Knight" real quick

Yea I thought abiut throwing that in there. I think (hope) that Becca does more though...

and Spunky. even thought the name that IIIII picked rightfully won, I am entirely please with "Spunkmaster Flex" that is fucking LOL worthy

On a side note Cockspunk, if you're using a work computer and they REALLY want to see if you've been doing stuff you shouldn't have, they can. It's not really that difficult. Just saying

It's like a "community" work PC, So they could see everything everyone's going on, But they wouldn't catch anyone, Unless they left details on the system.

Sidenote: I'm keeping my finger's crossed for "The rated R Spunkystar".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back