• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If the Jets win the Superbowl, I'll change my name

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
But I'm not going to create it. So come up with some names, as long as they have either truth or truthiness in them, and I'll put up a poll.

If you want my name to be Ass Douche, at least somehow incorporate truth into it. No one care to come up with something clever?

Don't worry, Jets aren't going to the Superbowl, they gotta go through Steel City first, and they aren't beating us a second time. ;)

*waits for attack by Stormtrooper*

Don't worry, Jets aren't going to the Superbowl, they gotta go through Steel City first, and they aren't beating us a second time. ;)

We did it before we'll do it again. I'll let Stormtrooper talk your ear off about it.

Señor Truth;2733146 said:
If you want my name to be Ass Douche, at least somehow incorporate truth into it. No one care to come up with something clever?

Ass Trouche

I don't know why you want to keep truth in your name cos...

... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

1. JGlass said it perfectly, so I'll quote it.
We did it before we'll do it again. I'll let Stormtrooper talk your ear off about it.
2. No, it doesnt go through Pissburgh. It goes through New England. He'll, I hope you do overlook Baltimore, because then you're gonna get your asses kicked by the Ravens.

I think Mattruthhardy is my least favorite right now.

And the Patriots are the favorite. If the Jets play like they did in the second half against the Colts, they have a shot to beat them. Run run run = more time off the clock = ball out of Brady's hands more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back