• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If I agree to stay the hell out the Bar Room can you all please leave me alone

You can't take a screenshot? How old is your phone?
Don't bother. I have no trouble believing he's too dense to take a screenshot or copy/paste.

Which makes it all the more damning that he paints such an accurate picture of Milenko.

Given your history, Milenko, I'm skeptical. He could be lying. But this is also perfectly in character for you. I don't think the OP is smart enough to make up a lie that rings with such truth.
I can understand the reasoning behind this. If people choose to believe him that's their deal, I'm not going to keep defending myself. I know I'm telling the truth and he knows he's a lying sack of shit who will say anything to dig himself out of the hole he dug himself into.

The bullshit acting thing doesn't prove Milenko's innocence.

I have no trouble believing that TND would pretend to be an actor to impress us (sad, but okay). But I don't think that disproves anything he's said.

New Day: I'm defending the plausibility of your story for now. But we need evidence. Figure out how to use the device you're on and provide us with solid proof of Milenko's transgressions.

New Day: I'm defending the plausibility of your story for now. But we need evidence. Figure out how to use the device you're on and provide us with solid proof of Milenko's transgressions.

I believe they prefer the term transgender, Coco.

The bullshit acting thing doesn't prove Milenko's innocence.

I have no trouble believing that TND would pretend to be an actor to impress us (sad, but okay). But I don't think that disproves anything he's said.

Of all the made up occupations one could pretend to be online, why an actor? Why not boob doctor. Or in this guys case, penis doctor?

Turns out Milenkos heel turn is on par with Hogans.

Also well done New Day for working at such a place like E! when you're still at school. I'm quite impressed.

I'm getting tired of saying this...

Nobody cares. Everyone has more to worry about in their life than what you do on the internet. Do whatever makes you happy.

You are a handsome young actor and TV host what "troubles" are you in that you need to troll on a wrestling forum to get away from?

You are sounding like a stupid sour pussy now I am no longer entertained by your trolling.

Then you didn't even know you were banned for a week?

Apology accepted, everyone has those moments. Sorry for my part in all that as well.

My day is alright. The wife has a stomach bug so I'm taking care of her.

Clearly New Day you were lying. Otherwise you would have posted those messages.

Milenky I feel you jack, this is defamation brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back