Idiots..

Are you searious? He gets his ass kicked in all his matches and at the end he hits the same 5 moves ending with the FU or the STFU for the win. Just watch his match at WM21 with JBL. Bradshaw was dominating the entire match but at the end Cena hits his 5 moves of doom and wins the match.

who cares, that's how he is booked, Everyone has their five moves, basically their signature moves. Bradshaw was built to dominate, but if he couldn't win in a quick fashion he would get tired, and all that bad stuff. So it is only right. He bounces back, and bets up a tired JBL :worship:

thats why he has his own thread so you can talk about him all you want

I'm done talking about him. He's stale just like Hogan, They both get beat up the entire match and hit their 5 moves of Doom to win. Shit like that pisses me off. Hogankind of sucks and Cena definatly sucks

I'm done talking about him. He's stale just like Hogan, They both get beat up the entire match and hit their 5 moves of Doom to win. Shit like that pisses me off. Hogankind of sucks and Cena definatly sucks

Yet you're still talking about him
He has at least 3 threads in the wrestling section
Go talk over there about him

you criticize John Cena, and Hulk Hogan, but you have a Nash. Saying Hogan sucks is ignorance, he is the biggest thing the business has ever seen, he was part of two booming periods, and he got WWE mainstream publicity, and he is the biggest Draw in professional wrestling history. gosh that Hogan sucks :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back