• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Is The KillJoy's Thread Of Incoherent Antagonism & Ranting, Dammit!

Alright, since you people really work in fast food, I'll get down to the hard-hitting questions.

What nasty stuff do you do to or with people's food?

Choose you answers wisely if you would like to stay in the good graces of The NorCal. I dont give a FUCK, doing anything ike this is so beyond unacceptable and low.

Alright, since you people really work in fast food, I'll get down to the hard-hitting questions.

What nasty stuff do you do to or with people's food?

Seriously, we don't do anything to the food. Hell, if its been there a while then we cook fresh meat and throw away the old one. Its the fries you should worry about. :suspic:

Cops. They have many means of transportation. Cars, boats, choppers, motorcycles, bikes? What the hell? You see them pedaling up the street in their uniform. The poor guy. Is that some sort punishment or something? There's no way in hell he could detain somebody with that. Where's he gonna put the felon? In his basket? And the worse part is that the poor damn cop is carrying a full load. His gun, his night stick, ammo, flashlight, long pants, cuffs, spare cuffs, long pants, did I mention he's wearing long pants? In the fucking tropics? Somebody call Commissioner Gordon, this guy sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back