• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Shouldn't Be Proud About This

actually, it was the finger point followed by an FU :lmao:

It wa sa desperation strategy that somehow worked, I thought me and my buddy were dead men that night it was like the fucking Alamo in a club
Holy shit! An Attitude Adjustment in a real fight? No wonder everyone loves NorCal.

If he didn't physically attack you, you should have called the cops before you attacked him. You're lucky he was homeless.

Yeah, and he did that. The homeless guy grabbed him, and as such punching the guy to get out of his grasp is self defense. the kick was to ensure that he wouldn't come back. It's called finishing a fight. You don't just let the homeless guy get back to an offensive position, you finish the fight.

Well, we thought we were gonna have to fight like 15 people, so I was like "I have to do something crazy as fuck, or we are gonna get destroyed here" so I grabbed the closest little roach, went low, got him on my shoulders, and then dumped him on his head...*splat*

the rest of them backed down, as we get broken up by the bouncers. Part of a much larger story, but yea, that was the reason

Holy shit! An Attitude Adjustment in a real fight? No wonder everyone loves NorCal.

Yeah, and he did that. The homeless guy grabbed him, and as such punching the guy to get out of his grasp is self defense. the kick was to ensure that he wouldn't come back. It's called finishing a fight. You don't just let the homeless guy get back to an offensive position, you finish the fight.

The homeless didn't physically strike him did he? Back away and see what happens. If he comes after you, fine. But if he doesn't, don't do anything.

The homeless didn't physically strike him did he? Back away and see what happens. If he comes after you, fine. But if he doesn't, don't do anything.

1. He grabbed him and threatened him. backing away is easier said then done when being held by someone.
2. The man was obviously a crazy person, who's to say he doesn't pull a knife out of his pants and try to stab him for giving him "bad coffee?"
3. You don't need to physically strike someone to start a fight, there was probable cause that the crazy guy was going to try and strike him (grabbing and threatening=probable cause), and he used his brain to defuse the situation in the safest manner possible. Striking one person is safer then him potentially striking everybody.
4. If he comes at him, then the homeless guy has the advantage, and has a better chance of connecting, by not giving him a chance to be on the offensive, the situation is resolved with no harm to the innocent.

I remember when I did the walls of Jericho on someone and made them cry. Was quite funny.

Reminds me that I actually talked with one of my friends about trying Walls of Jericho on me if I could put him in a figure four leg lock :p

this reminds me of the only fight I was in. did a combination of a Drop Toe Hold into a front face lock. good times had by all.... well except for the unlucky recipient of my wrath.

Wrestling moves in real fights ALWAYS win. Usually when I'm in a fight I'm too pissed to actually step back and do that,but once my brother came at me wrong and I hit him with a beautiful fisherman suplex(this was about a month ago):lmao:

any time you can bust out a wrestling move in a real life fight, you should absolutely be proud of it. I have also done a such honor, and its one of my favorite things that has ever happened

I can confirm this 100%. I had some jackass try to fight me in high school... I refused to fight, so while I was walking away, he tried to put me in a side headlock... Instinctively, I russian leg-sweeped his ass... I tell you, good sir, I have never felt prouder.

And, you know... Who secretly doesn't wanna Superkick someone? Not to mention, he assaulted YOU. Don't feel bad. You neutralized him, plain and simple. I'm sure the punch only pissed him off... I've been in a similar situation once. I had a tweaker approach me for a cigarette once, while I was taking a break from getting a tattoo... I kindly told him "No", because I hate tweakers. He swiped at my tattoo with a toothpick he had in his mouth, and just on instinct, I superkicked him... and it did NOTHING. He hit a knee, stood right back up and came again... Tweakers are the best people to practice wrestling moves on...haha!

...and besides, it's not like you gave him the "Last Ride" or anything... THAT would be "Feel Bad" worthy...but awesome, all the same!

You should have punted him in the head. And then you should have done the Randy Orton pose to add insult to injury.

Orton02.jpg

When I was in middle school, this tall white kid put jumped me from behind and put me in a headlock. I kept him from locking it in too tight and then I picked him up (fireman carry) and then nailed him with the Samoan back drop. He literally ran away. That was a great day. He avoided me for the rest of middle school. Wrestling moves FTW.

You people are terrible. I beat up a hobo who probably couldn't even afford a knife and you cheer it on. You're worse than the Crucial Crew.

I did the crossface when I was in highschool during P.E. We where doing mat wrestling and this guy was pissing me off so I made his ass tap out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back