Idiots..

Hey I actually agree (shocking). And, it was great knowing I only live 5 minutes away from Cherry Hill. :p Can't wait for the sequel.

Flames Out
Dragon

Cherry Hill isn't Jersey. It's Pennsylvania. The North Jerseyans ousted Cherry Hill, Mt. Laurel, etc. a long time ago. Sorry, ED.

Getting back to the taco bell thing. I once got a hard taco... shell... there was nothing in it. I brought it back up to the counter and the guy looks at it like wtf lol. Anyway the worst thing that happened to me was at Wendys... I got my meal I bring it back take a bite of my burger... Something was not right. I pick out a used bandaid... NEVER ATE WENDY'S AGAIN

Getting back to the taco bell thing. I once got a hard taco... shell... there was nothing in it. I brought it back up to the counter and the guy looks at it like wtf lol. Anyway the worst thing that happened to me was at Wendys... I got my meal I bring it back take a bite of my burger... Something was not right. I pick out a used bandaid... NEVER ATE WENDY'S AGAIN

oh fuck that actually almost made me throw up

my dad was eating at a mexican resturant (sp?) and he took a bite of his meal and found an effin hook in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back