I'd Like To Start A Joint Book This Again

Can I just have the VPW Title? I don't expect my roster to be big enough to support an extra singles title or tag title, and I don't plan on having much of a women's division.

I like the Undisputed Champion idea but, in order for it to be well written, it'd have to spend more times with one champion than with others.

How many wrestlers from each show will be in the tournament?

Maybe like two? Three singles matches and a Fatal Four Way for the last one, then we can do it traditional style. Or... we can have five qualifying matches between the 10 and the winners participate in a Championship Scramble Match in the main event.

Can I just have the VPW Title? I don't expect my roster to be big enough to support an extra singles title or tag title, and I don't plan on having much of a women's division.

I like the Undisputed Champion idea but, in order for it to be well written, it'd have to spend more times with one champion than with others.

VPW title it is.

And yeah, that's the problem with having a title that floats around.

Reverse Draft rules:

Round One
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th

Round Two
5th
4th
3rd
2nd
1st

As for who is who, I'll do put everyone's name in a randomiser and decide from there.

Probably best to do the draft tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll get the draw going as to who gets what draft number.

Well, it's 2am for Sam and it's 11am for me and Prophet. Not sure about Vintage and Crock though. So it's gotta be earlier than this.

I will not be on at all on Saturday Falkon, just to let you know.But I will be on Sunday afternoon and after I should be on every afternoon and at night each day.

We could do it, 10 am for Sam, 7 pm for you guys, and 3 am for me. I'm willing to stay up. OR we could open a thread and put our picks in there. If we knew the order it wouldn't be an issue. You could make your pick and then wait until it's your turn. That way time won't matter.

Yeah, Saturday isn't good for me either... I've got work. Tomorrow I'm free at the moment.

If we get through the entire draft in one day I will be surprised and shocked.

I'm on my phone at moment. I'm on eastern time. Doing a thread might be easier with time differences and someone will keep running tally on a document during draft to keep track.

There is a line for this unfortunately. First person to get called up would be Captain Insano (if I remember) as he was the first person to ask after we closed applicants down.

I thought you were doing your own multiple-brand thing as well?

There is a line for this unfortunately. First person to get called up would be Captain Insano (if I remember) as he was the first person to ask after we closed applicants down.

I thought you were doing your own multiple-brand thing as well?

well, attempting, I dont think many people will join

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the official draft order:

5th Draft Pick:

Da Prophet

4th Draft Pick:

The Vintage One

3rd Draft Pick:

FalKon

2nd Draft Pick:

Uncle Sam

1st Draft Pick:

The Crock

Used an online randomiser to determine this order. If you aren't happy, well... what can I say?

Best if we get some ground rules started before we open the thread. Y'know, so we don't crowd things up in that thread too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back