Unified Tag Team Championship: Inactive

PPV's: (Thanks to Sam)

26th September/2nd Month - Poison presents Unleashed
21st November/4th Month - VPW presents Know Your Role
16th January/6th Month - Massacre presents No Justice
13th March/8th Month - Temptation presents Eminence
8th May/10 Month - Excellence presents War Zone
3rd July/12 Month - SUPERSHOW

I was kind of hoping you'd be one of the guys to accept the offer.

That's two now. Hopefully we will get some more people joining up to this. More people = more ideas = less overcrowding of the rosters.

I don't have a set number of people, although I'd consider rejecting applications once we got about five people on-board because:

1) Anymore becomes too much, though we've done it with six people.
2) There are only five days in a working week. It'd be illogical to have a weekly show on a Saturday or two on the one day.

So yeah, between 3-5 people.

Falkon I think before you let #1Peep in to the Book This project, we should see the work that Peep can do.

Same for everyone really.

I guess it seems only fair. You and I have already done the hard yards, so they should at least show us what they are made of before they join. Good idea.

I'm interested in joining. Let's just say I have a lot of spare time on my hands lately. Need anything from me?

Basically, you'd be controlling your own show. If you have the time to go through a draft and whatnot, as well as writing shows... then I'll put you in, if you'd like?

I remember you being in here way back when. What did you do?

I might wanna do this, but you guys will probably want me to give you some sample stuff right?

Pretty much.

Basically, you'd be controlling your own show. If you have the time to go through a draft and whatnot, as well as writing shows... then I'll put you in, if you'd like?

Very much so.

I remember you being in here way back when. What did you do?

I did a TNA show for a few weeks and a few drafts, oddly enough.

Alright, I'll give you a situation and all you have to do is write a sample segment. Just post it in here once your done.

Scenario:

It's a table singles match between Wrestler A (face) and Wrestler B (heel) and they are about 10 minutes into it. It's been standard wrestling up to this point and Wrestler B has thrown Wrestler A to the outside. Wrestler B wants to inflict some punishment on Wrestler A.

Simple enough. Book the rest of the match. You can include commentary if you like. You can choose any wrestler of your choice.

Wrestler A: John Cena
Wrestler B: Sheamus

...Sheamus just threw John Cena to the outside. John is on the floor writhing in pain, as Sheamus is plotting his next move. Sheamus gets to the outside and reaches under the ring, he pulls out his steel pipe. Sheamus goes over to John Cena with an absolutely mad look on his face and hits him in the back with it a number of times. Cena is in horrible pain. Sheamus starts to choke out Cena with the pipe, Cena seems to be unresponsive and he is going a slight shade of purple in his face. Sheamus releases Cena and goes over to the table. He picks it up and carries it over towards Cena. He sets it up right in front of the announce table. He takes Cena by the head to pick him up, but Cena fights back. Cena with elbows to the midsection, followed by a clothesline. Cena collapses, both men are down. Sheamus is trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head, as Cena is using the steel steps to stand up. They get up at the same time and Sheamus runs at Cena for a the Bicycle Kick but Cena moves out of the way. Sheamus turns right into a running shoulder block by Cena. Cena takes Sheamus and pounds away at his face, he then proceeds to toss him into the ring. Cena folds up the table and throws it into the ring, and then he slides in. Cena puts the table in the corner on the turnbuckle, Sheamus hits a low blow on Cena. Cena is rolling around in pain, Sheamus gets up and picks Cena up. He tries to get Cena up for the Celtic Cross but it's reversed. Cena hits a fisherman suplex, and takes his time to get back up as well. Cena takes Sheamus and is about to hit him with a belly to belly suplex into the corner, and through the table. Out of nowhere Edge hits the ring and knocks Cena to the ground. Cena gets up right into a Spear from Edge. Edge rolls out of the ring and makes his way into the crowd. Sheamus gets up from the ground and he has no idea what just happened. Cena gets up and Sheamus hits the Bicycle Kick. Cena looks like he is out. He gets Cena up and sets him up for the Celtic Cross. Sheamus hits the Celtic Cross and the match is over, Sheamus wins with help from an interference from Edge.

This was what I came up with in about 15 minutes, I can do better but I don't think it's too bad. If you want I can do more.

Nice piece of sample work. Didn't expect the use of Edge at all, but it was good.

Question is, would you like to do this full-time?

I just kinda came up with it. Basically, all I knew was that I wanted it to be a dusty finish and I wanted the heel to win.

I wasn't expecting that much but it was good.It had me wanting to read what happens after the match.So, I liked it!

I was offering you a position in a fancy way. In other words, would you like to join? You've got approval from more than one member.

Yeah, I'm in. Thanks for the kind words guys. I was thinking of maybe putting in a segment after the match, but I figured it would be too much.

So that means we have 4 so far, find it funny how 1 post in the General Discussion thread about how this section is dead can make such a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back