I'd Like To Start A Joint Book This Again

Full time means weekly, so it would be 1 show a week.

We will have to work that bit out when we get there... if life is too difficult for some, we could go bi-weekly. But yeah... let's just get some people aboard and do the basics first.

Yeah, I'm in. Thanks for the kind words guys. I was thinking of maybe putting in a segment after the match, but I figured it would be too much.

Welcome.

But yeah, I was just looking for a sample of work just to see if you could write.

I would like to join if possible.

Can't see FalKon around so here;

Scenario:

Ironman match between Wrestler A (Heel) and Wrestler B (Face).The match has been going for 50 minutes and there is 10 left on the clock.Both men have put everything into this match up to this point.Wrestler A just got a pin and it is so far a draw at 2-2.Wrestler B just rolled out of the ring to the floor,he is busted open and Wrestler A has the advantage.

Finish off this match.

Have a crack at Da Prophet's scenario. All you have to do is continue writing from where he has indicated. You can do whatever you want and use any wrestlers you like... it's just a sample of what you can do, since you don't have any previous works in this area.

I guess you could try Da Prophet's scenario as well, but if Vintage gets his in and it's good he'll be the last one in. So you aren't actually guaranteed a spot.

Sorry, I misread the scenario and had both men down, instead of having one roll to the outside. Nonetheless, I feel this is sufficient enough, enjoy.

Cole: Vintage Cena there, that was a classic comeback, with an Attitude Adjustment out of nowhere. Does Cena have anything left? It is 2-2 between him and "The Viper" Randy Orton

Lawler: This is epic, I have never seen an Iron Man like this. Back and forth they go, only 10 minutes left and time is ticking away, both men are down.

As Cena hits the adjustment both men are down on the mat, the clock is at 9:58. The ref is checking on both men as they slowly head to their feet. Orton gets up first, and hits a blow on Cena, Cena follows up. Orton goes for another punch but Cena blocked it. Cena goes for a couple punches and then runs off the ropes and hits his shoulder block. Orton struggles to get up, but as he does he hits another shoulder block. Cena starts to get fired up.

Cole: Cena is getting one last life.

Lawler: I can't believe this comeback Michael.

8:42 remains on the clock, Cena is posing for the crowd, and does his patented "You Can't See Me", and connects with the five knuckle shuffle. Cena is ready for the attitude adjustment. Orton is having trouble getting up, and the clock is down to 8:13, Cena is ready for it, and Orton finally gets to two feet, Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment, and as he lifts Orton up, Orton squirms out and goes for the RKO, but Cena pushes him out of it. Cena charges Orton, and connects with a clothesline, but Orton goes over the top rope.

Cole: Only 7:30 left, and Orton is on the outside. Could this end in a draw?

Lawler: What would happen then?

Cole: I believe the champ would receive back his belt, but there could aso be overtime. It is up to the discretion of our General Manager, Abraham Washington.

As Orton hits the floor, and Cena is waiting in the ring, Cena decides to go to the top rope, and tries to pump up the Cenation, and he goes for the Legdrop off the top rope, and he connects. BOTH MEN ARE DOWN, 6:47 left to play. Cena gets up first, but he is struggling to continue to stand, Orton is still down. Cena tries to pick up Orton, Orton is struggling to get up despite Cena helping him up. Out of nowhere, Orton shoves Cena into the steel steps. Orton is seething at the teeth, and he gets to Cena and throws him the ring with 6 minutes left.

Orton is hitting the floor repeatedly setting up for the RKO. As Cena gets up, and Orton goes for the RKO, Cena lifts him up out of nowhere, and goes for the Attitude Adjustment, but Orton goes for the turnbuckles, and grabs on for dear life. He is on the top turnbuckle, and Cena follows back up. They are exchanging blow after blow. Cena manages to lift Orton up and throw him off the turnbuckle.

Cole: Look at the strength by Cena, can he capitalize?

Lawler: Well he better hurry up, he only has 4 and a 1/2 minutes left. The time is going fast.

Cena is trying to go for the legdrop, but he is struggling to get on his feet at the top turnbuckle, as Cena starts to get onto his feet, Orton gets up, and gets on the turnbuckle once again and SUPER RKO!!!! Orton is struggling to reach Cena though as he crawls all the way to the Cena. He reaches Cena with 3:57 to play, and by the time he turns him over it is at 3:50, and cover.

As the ref's hand his heading for the mat, Cena KICKS OUT!!!!!

Orton can not believe Cena kicked out. He is yelling the at the ref, but then he realizes he needs to capitalize on the injured Cena. Orton is once again stalking Cena, he goes for one more RKO, but Cena avoids it once again. As Cena dodges it, Orton charges coming back from the other way and sidewalk slam. Cover.

Kick out.

We are down to 3 minutes, and both men are on the mat. Struggling for air, having trouble getting up. Cena gets up first followed by Orton, they are brawling. Punch after punch. After 5 punches a piece, Cena blocks and Orton punch, and he gets a couple of his own. Orton is struggling to stand up, and then Cena gets a shoulder block.

Cena is once again going for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, and he connects once again.

Cole: Here we go again, we saw Cena do this merely minutes ago, can he do it again? Can he win this epic encounter? Only 2 and 1/2 to go, and the time is going fast. Cena wants the Attitude Adjustment. Can he get it?

Cena is waiting for Orton, the time is going down. 2:20 left, and Orton is finally getting up. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment, and he connects!!!! Cena struggles to get to Orton, and just drags his arm over the bloody Orton.

KICK OUT!!!

Lawler: What does it take to get that 3rd pinfall to win the match? Only 2 minutes left and we are all on the edge of our seats/ Where are my puppies when I need them?

Cena can not believe this, but instead of arguing with the referree, Cena locks on the STF. Orton is in the middle of the ring, and he is refusing to tap. Orton is crawling to the ropes, just trying to hang on for survival. 1:30 left, and Orton is almost at the ropes. 1:15, and Orton is a fingernail away, and as he grasping for the ropes, Cena pulls it off, and drags him back to the middle of the ring and locks it in again. 1 minute left.

Cole: The final minute, will Orton tap? This is invigorating. I can't believe it, Cena was down 2-1 with 10 minutes left and here we are 2-2 a minute left, and Cena in prime position to win.

Orton is refusing to tap, the clock is ticking 52,51,50,49,48,47,46,45,44,43,42,41,40.. Orton is in the middle of the ring but will not tap. We are down to the final 30 seconds. Cena realizes that Orton will not tap, and he breaks the STF. He lifts Orton up and goes for one more Attitude Adjustment with 25 seconds left. Orton is trying to squirm out and he does, Cena turns around RKO!!!! 15 seconds left, Orton drags his body towards Cena, 12 seconds left. Orton reaches Cena and finally gets the cover, and hooks the leg.

Roberts: The winner of the next fall, Randy Orton.

Cole: The Viper strikes!!!!

Lawler: Oh My God!!! He did it again, with 10 seconds left, it is just about all over.

Ding Ding Ding

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEWWWWWWWWWWWW WWE Champion, Randy Orton.

Cole: The Viper strikes once more, and he is once again WWE Champion. On a historic Monday Night Raw, I am Michael Cole and he is Jerry Lawler, see you next week for the aftermath of this unbelievable spectacle. Goodnight.

Camera Fade Out.

Loved This!

It was great, I liked how it came down to the final seconds, I did think Cena would win.Just great, thats what I think.

I'm pretty sure Vintage wants apart of this, so that's our five:

FalKon
Da Prophet
Uncle Sam
The Crock
The Vintage One

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members