I'd Like To Start A Joint Book This Again

The next thing on the agenda: Let's have lunch.

I'll start forming some ideas and post them after I finish. I've got work in under two hours, so don't expect the actual talks to start until later on... most likely tomorrow. Also gives everyone else a chance to pitch their own ideas.

The next thing on the agenda: Let's have lunch.

I'll start forming some ideas and post them after I finish. I've got work in under two hours, so don't expect the actual talks to start until later on... most likely tomorrow. Also gives everyone else a chance to pitch their own ideas.

Cool, gives me a chance to watch Raw which is on soon.

EDIT: What are we calling our Federation?

So we'll have 5 shows, any PPVs? Also, are you allowed to occasionally work with multiple brands on one show (supershows) or can you use another superstar from another roster... With his/her posters approval?

Man I would have loved to get in on this action, but I will definitely be following. Vintage One, that was an excellent piece of writing mate. I'd rep ya but I need to spread some. Best of luck fellas and you know if you ever need someone I'm only a PM away. And suggestion for the draft to speed it up would be a Chatzy. Can be a bit tricky, but if you can find time to balance out the timezones it will kill off a good amount of time and you can hammer most of the draft in a few hours. Again best of luck and hopefully brings some life back into this section.

I have an idea for a draft as well. We open a thread, at about the same time this one was opened, and we start drafting. Each roster would need about 30 - 35 people in total. We can start, and if we don't finish we just come back the next day.

So we'll have 5 shows, any PPVs? Also, are you allowed to occasionally work with multiple brands on one show (supershows) or can you use another superstar from another roster... With his/her posters approval?

Pay Per Views; Yes we will be having some.

5 shows; Yes that is correct.

Supershows: Most likely will may have one, if Falkon thinks we should.But as far as I know there is no rule about not having them.

Wrestlers: Yes, but you must have their approval.

Man I would have loved to get in on this action, but I will definitely be following. Vintage One, that was an excellent piece of writing mate. I'd rep ya but I need to spread some. Best of luck fellas and you know if you ever need someone I'm only a PM away. And suggestion for the draft to speed it up would be a Chatzy. Can be a bit tricky, but if you can find time to balance out the timezones it will kill off a good amount of time and you can hammer most of the draft in a few hours. Again best of luck and hopefully brings some life back into this section.

Thanks Theo, good to have people reading.Lets hope we can get the drafts done quickly.

The federation name can't have WZ in the name due to the conflict with WZCW... but anything else that signifies that this features superstars from around the world.

As for the draft, we make a separate thread like Crock said, but we won't finish until everyone is pulled out from the draft. After that, we have last minute trades and last minute signings if people are cool with it.

Everyone gets a show each and we all pitch in for PPV's. A superstars show could be good if you want... It'd be like a webisode show or something.

We'll need to make an event schedule, but first we need all names. As for my brand, I think I'll take "Temptation" as it's name.

Here is an idea on how we could do when we post up our shows:

Week A;
Monday-
Wednesday-
Friday-
Week B;
Tuesday-
Thursday-

EDIT; Vintage, we already have a Book This with the name Elite Wrestling Experience.So It may sound as if they are with us.

Professional Wrestling Alliance
World Wrestling Alliance

Sticks with the combination of wrestling around the world and the alliance being that of a formation of said wrestling companies. Just some ideas for ya guys.

I agree with Theo on this one.

Just got to wait for Uncle Sam to approve... don't want to decide too much without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back